**** ApRiL tEsTiNg ThReAd **** 7 BFPs!!!*** 2 baby angels ***

Hi all,

I got my BFP on holiday!! Couldn't believe it! :cheer:

I tested on 16 DPO (1 day after AF due) and got faint line on 2 x ECs in the evening. Then tested on 17 DPO with FMU and got a BFP on a CBD - 2-3 weeks.

It's still sinking in and I'm hoping my little bean sticks :pray:

Thanks to everyone for your support here in TTC and hope lots more BFPs are just round the corner!

SPC xx

:dance: congratulations for all the bfp's this month - well done girls :dance:

:hug::hug: sorry to all the ladies AF got. heres to next cycle
:dust::dust:

xx

Hi SPC

Congrats hunni thats brilliant news. Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!! xxx

Could I go down for the 21st?

It's my birthday at the end of the month, a BFP would make a great birthday present!

Good luck ladies.

Hi Kellie Sorry the witch got you this month hunni. FX for next month xx

Kizzi I've added your date. A BFP would definately be the best bday present ever. Hope you get your BFP this month chick xx

lol thanks think im going to wait a few days to make sure af is late but i'll keep you posted x

sorry AF got you Kellie, good luck rbryan and all the rest of us left in April x

Is it just me or does time suddenly slow down when you realise that you're getting near to test time?

Good luck girls (and extra good luck for anyone who's trying again next month :)).

I know I'm on cd81 & not sure what's going on, but feeling left out of the testing threads (sad I know) & thought I could go down for the 27th when I have my hospital appointment?? Will be testing then & hopefully should know 1 way or the other. Thanks xx

Good luck every1! FX for BFPs xx

Well tested today for the 1st time, bfn. But I knew it would be that. Just plucked the 17th out of thin air as a date to test as came off pill last month so no idea what my cycle will be like. Congratulations to those posessing a bfp and woo hoo for more bding to the rest of us

I just wanted to say thanks so much to all you TTC ladies for being such a good support and listening to what felt like me doing a good bit of moaning.

Looking forward to seeing you all over in First Tri very soon x

well i tested today...bfn, probably still a bit early to test, af should be here at the weekend...monday at the latest. I did have some symptoms but they have gone now so i doubt its my month...but not out until the witch rears her ugly head.

Got a bfn. :( Tested early but I can feel af starting even if the witch hasn't actually shown up yet.

About to work out when my May test date will be so I can start counting down to that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back