**** ApRiL tEsTiNg ThReAd **** 7 BFPs!!!*** 2 baby angels ***

Sorry the witch got you ladies....heres hoping were all in for our BFP's in the may thread....good luck ladies xxxx

i'm out...the witch got me, roll on next month and my honeymoon!

Sorry to all you that have had a visit from the witch. Fingers crossed for May BFPs for you!

SPC xx

Still no af so took another test. :bfn:!

So annoying I'm now 2 days late (by ff) or 1 day late (by my other tracker). The witch better show up soon because I want to get using my OPKs!

i hope i get my bfp soon cause if i am feeling this ill for nothng i am going to be cheesed off lol

Fingers crossed for you. It must be horrible feeling rotten and having to wait.

I'm wondering how much longer to leave it before testing again. I bet the witch'll show up this weekend, I've just got that feeling that she's on her way.

I Cant wait to test on fri!!! Trying not to build my hopes up but its hard not too! x

Good luck mushy.

I just did a test (my last one) and I don't know if there was a line there or not. If there was it was REALLY REALLY REALLY faint and I couldn't seem to get a picture of it. I'm not sure if I was seeing something because I wanted to.

Normally doing a test seems to bring my period on so who knows!

got my bfp on the 26. good luck to everyone still waiting and to every one whos waiting for may xxxx

Congratulations to all that got BFP's this month,

Fingers crossed for everyone trying for next month, we will all get there in the end!!!

Well did my test and it was a BFN ! But witch hasnt got me yet, she was due today!!! x So annoying all this tension!!!

Still time for that BFP Mushy and Ive got everything crossed you will get it this weekend xxx

Thanks Wilma!! Cant believe this my second test for april thread and i still cant get a BFP even with 2 attempts! x How are you coping after last month? x x x x xx x x x x x x

Ha I know its a nightmare isnt it!!!! lol

Yeah Im doing ok thanks up and down times really but on the whole taking something positive from the heartache of it all and just hoping it happens for us again soon and sticks around this time....like all of us on here we want it so bad.....however I will have a new nephew or niece around xmas day...my sis in law told me yesterday shes due xmas day so new baby one way or another lol xxx

Tested on the 28th and had a BFP, could you please add me to the list.

Thanks
Mable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back