** August 2012 mummies **

Hi ladies

Just to let you all know that mrswarner87 is in hospital being induced due to meconium inside her. Good luck mrswarner87.

I am also being kept in hospital, I'm having contractions and might be induced tonight if I don't progress naturally due to baby's lack of movement in the last couple of days.

x

Hi ladies

Just to let you all know that mrswarner87 is in hospital being induced due to meconium inside her. Good luck mrswarner87.

I am also being kept in hospital, I'm having contractions and might be induced tonight if I don't progress naturally due to baby's lack of movement in the last couple of days.

x

Best of luck to both of you.

Hope all goes well.

XX

Hi ladies

x

Omg best of luck to u both!! Xx

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Good luck to you both,

babyem, thread is getting changed have had a reply! xx

Hi ladies

x

Good luck to you both, keep us posted! That makes me the last 4th August mummy still waiting!

Good luck to you both,

babyem, thread is getting changed have had a reply! xx

Woo, thanks Em!

Good luck ladies!!
I am shattered, need to cut this ID band off! x

Looks like I may well be the only August mummy left if Babyem's wee one gets its way!! I'm still not getting anything remotely labour like today, so looks like I'll be going to get induced on Thursday. Ah well, at least I'll have a baby by the weekend!! xx

I was admitted to hospital tonight. Came in due to increased frequency of contractions but my blood pressure has risen and due to my previous history of pre eclampsia they do not want me to continue to labour. First on the list for a c section in the morning. I'm a bit gutted but very excited. Going to be a mummy in the morning! x

I was admitted to hospital tonight. Came in due to increased frequency of contractions but my blood pressure has risen and due to my previous history of pre eclampsia they do not want me to continue to labour. First on the list for a c section in the morning. I'm a bit gutted but very excited. Going to be a mummy in the morning! x

Oh my!! Wishing you masses of luck for this morning hun!! Will be thinking of you. Xxxxxx

Looks like I may well be the only August mummy left if Babyem's wee one gets its way!! I'm still not getting anything remotely labour like today, so looks like I'll be going to get induced on Thursday. Ah well, at least I'll have a baby by the weekend!! xx

Don't worry Leesey, I'm the only July Mummy left with all these August babies arriving and my induction isn't until Sunday. I'm just comforted by the fact that Pickle, although very late and grounded, is healthy xxxxxx

Good luck cherrycola!

Leesey and Firstbabyeek, your lil ones will be here before you know it!

Absoloutely no signs of my lil man wanting to make an appearance yet. After convincing myself he was going to come early, i am now totally convinced i will ho over and have to be induced- maybe i'm just too good at being pregnant!!! Lol!!

I want my lil man :brat:

XX

Good luck cherrycola!

Absoloutely no signs of my lil man wanting to make an appearance yet. After convincing myself he was going to come early, i am now totally convinced i will ho over and have to be induced- maybe i'm just too good at being pregnant!!! Lol!!

XX

That's like me Emily, I had so many signs of going early, and 2 false labours, and here I am overdue and booked in to be induced! Just goes to show you that early signs are all just for practice.

I like that it means you're just too good at being pregnant :lol:

I'm just glad that I've had the opportunity to really properly enjoy my pregnancy this last week or so, if I'd gone before that I wouldn't have ended it on such a high note :)

Hopefully my labour will be nice and pleasant :lol: (ok, doubt it! :p ) xx

Wow, best of luck cherrycola, can't wait to hear your news!! xx

Not getting any signs yet but we will see! You won't, there's 5 of us due on the 27th!!

Good luck Cherrycola!! Eeeek! Gonna have alot of work updating this thread!! x

Good luck cherrycola!

XX

That's like me Emily, I had so many signs of going early, and 2 false labours, and here I am overdue and booked in to be induced! Just goes to show you that early signs are all just for practice.

I like that it means you're just too good at being pregnant :lol:

I'm just glad that I've had the opportunity to really properly enjoy my pregnancy this last week or so, if I'd gone before that I wouldn't have ended it on such a high note :)

Hopefully my labour will be nice and pleasant :lol: (ok, doubt it! :p ) xx

The thing is, i had no reason to think he would come early- i just had a feeling. I guess i set myself up for a bit of a fall really by convincing myself he would be here by now.

It's not that i am fed up of being preggers, as i have had a really nice pregnancy- i am just sooooooooo excited!!! :) :) I can't wait to meet my lil man!!

Going to get my bake on today, in the hopes that it will help keep me occupied and take my mind off the fact that bean doesn't want to come out yet!

XX

Well after my sweep yesterday... nothing! No pains, no waters, no plug. All I've had are a few period like cramps in the night, and a few tightening which could just be baby moving!

The weather's not very good here today, but supposed to be nice tomorrow - so I'll go for a nice long walk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back