** August 2012 mummies **

Uh oh! It would seem that today, domestic goddess i am not!

Dropped a tray of flapjack as i took it out of the oven- managed to save most of it thankfully. Shortbread is about to go in the oven. Has today been a baking success? I have my doubts! However, it has helped to take my mind off the fact that i am muchly not in labour!

Tomorrow...choc chip cookies!!!

XX

Oooooh, I could eat all of those right now lol!!!

I really want to bake, but I always get so tempted by the cake mix that I eat it all - that's the only reason I haven't baked this entire pregnancy!! Can't risk the raw eggs, so I'll stay away from temptation. I could really go some cake though (as well as a distraction)!! xx

Don't worry Leesey, I'm the only July Mummy left with all these August babies arriving and my induction isn't until Sunday. I'm just comforted by the fact that Pickle, although very late and grounded, is healthy xxxxxx

[/QUOTE]

dont worry fbe im stilll here lol! i had a sweep today and i am 2cm dilated so hopefully it will work if not i am being induced on friday good luck everyone !!!

Don't worry Leesey, I'm the only July Mummy left with all these August babies arriving and my induction isn't until Sunday. I'm just comforted by the fact that Pickle, although very late and grounded, is healthy xxxxxx

dont worry fbe im stilll here lol! i had a sweep today and i am 2cm dilated so hopefully it will work if not i am being induced on friday good luck everyone !!![/QUOTE]

Oh yay! I'm not alone :) ooo that's not long away. I go in on Sunday so at least we will have our little ones by this time next week xx

hopefully we will have our lo naturally fx xx

I'm STARVINGGGGGG!! but really cba making tea now and again when OH finishes work :( x

Feeling quite sick :sick: Is this a good sign for labour or just my shitty luck? I've totally lost my appetite but oddly enough quite hungry at the same time? I don't think it's anything I've eaten, I just had a little steak pie. Hoping it's something good rather than a bug obviously!! xx

Hoping its a good sign hun and not a nasty bug

XX

I really want to bake, but I always get so tempted by the cake mix that I eat it all - that's the only reason I haven't baked this entire pregnancy!! Can't risk the raw eggs, so I'll stay away from temptation. I could really go some cake though (as well as a distraction)!! xx

Oooohhh raw cake mix... In fact - raw Christmas cake mix with the brandy in... I can almost taste it.

I lov cake mix!!!! I've not baked since the jubilee but am planning on baking my mums bday cake in 3 wks and the wk after is oh's nan's 90th so baking cupcakes for a tea party (I did the same for oh's gran who was 90 in feb) just got to work out colours......

Just to let you all know I had my baby this afternoon and managed to have a vbac after all! My baby boy is still without a name and was born at 4.49pm by ventous weighting 7lb 4oz. Will write a proper birth story soon. Good luck to everyone else who is due in the next few weeks, will try my best to catch up with what's going on! x

Congrats Cherrycola!! Another baby here today!!
Hope they swap the thread over soon, got alot of updating to do!!! x

Yaaaay! Congrats cherrycola!!

I saw on the other thread they jayjay had her lil girl too! :)

Right ladies, our turn now i reckon! Come on lil man, mummy wants to snuggle you!!!!!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back