Babies going into their own room

I will have Chloe in my room till 9 months in a cot 1 because I will be breastfeeding 2 she sleeps through all night any way so I'm happy having her there not disturbing her and 3 I have to put her in the same room as my daughter and I don't want to do it too early as I don't want her messing with her trying to hug her ect... So yet that's why I agree hv's are so nosey - she HAD to check babys bed and bedroom and then asked where her Moses basket was I was like yer can't afford two then a cot (I got one in the lounge) do she asked why I wasn't using that at night I was like I'm not bring it up an down stairs then she made me show her how I lay the baby down coz she was concerned about the quilt on the bed but then wa happy I told her it only there to protect from dust and I tuck it right back at night so it can't go anywhere near her and I put her in a grow bag feet at the bottom of the cot bed and then she seemed happier?!?! Lol!! Errr third child!! I think I know she seemed ok tho nice and chatty just think they have to do their job I suppose I'm just so suspicious of these people like have you got kids? Do you do everything your ment to? Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finleys been in his own room in a cot now for about 4 weeks. he sleeps alot better as we dont disturb him. i keep both his and our door ajar and have the momitor on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back