Buy a Happymeal and win a doctors qualification!!!!

I was working in a nursing home this time last year - and a lot of our staff were quite against having it - but the doc and nurse who came across to do the staff - told us that all our medical centre staff about 9 docs + nurses, mw's and admins, had the jab - even showed us their red arms. lol. That alone convinced quite a lot of our staff to go with it.

xxx

Good to know thanks hunnie :) brain is melted with it all

I had mine last week. I didn't think too much about it, and I usually think things through long and hard, I just had god awful flu last year and was in bed over christmas for 2 weeks unable to move much, eat and every time I coughed it felt like my insides were on fire. The doctor didn't seem to think it was swine flu either. I wouldn't want flu now I'm pregnant, felt like I might have needed to be in hospital if I had it that bad again nd was pregnaat! Back to the jab - It was a nurse who came in to do it, they only do flu jab clinics every now and again at my surgery. She told me that it is different mix every year, and this years flu mix was swine flu and 2 australian flus.

Not sure it helps, but my jab included swine flu.

THanks that does help, Pretty sure there was no australian in the one doc had so defo different jab to mainland UK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back