C-section 4 years ago and pregnant

bettyboo

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I have a 4 year old which I had by an emergency section! I am a little worried as I have been told there are risks with a vbac such as iterus rupture during labour!I keep getting aches in my scar area also when have been sitting to long or walking only short distances! I gag most mornings on my tooth paste lol, and my scar feels so tight like it could open with more pressure! this has caused me to worry about how things are going to be if I have a natural birth! I feel positive the scar could re-open with the intensity of contractions!
Has anybody got any advise? I have Been told I can have a c-section because of what happened on my first pregnancy but have said I will try natural, am a little reluctant now though! :-/

Ive had 2 c sections in the last 4 and a half years and now im about to try natural at home God willing! (even tho I wanted all of my previous labours naturally at home it didnt happen).
its normal to get aches and pains in that area during pregnancy as the ligaments stretch. I would speak to your midwife but the rate of rupture is 0.07% not even 1%!! around 1,500 ruptures out of over 2.8million. Do some research about vbacs and rupture rates also know that repeat c sections can lead to bladder and colon damage as well as uterine prolapse and on top it reduces your chances of being 'allowed' a natural delivery in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back