C-Section Scar Pains...

Maria1977

Reaction score
OMG I keep getting a burning pain on my previous section scar. The wound healed so well I couldn't have expected more, but when I had it done the left end of the scar would burn sometimes, which I know is normal for a healing wound to get pains. It healed and never caused me any grief, I started running 4 months after the section and never had any grief.

But the more my pregnancy goes on the more.. pressure I guess is best way to describe it, the wound seems to be under. It does get a bit achey, and I expect this as it is being stretched, but it's the burning sensation that's doing me in. It's been pretty much constant this evening and it really hurts.

I don't know if anyone else has experience of this? I do have consultant appointment on Thursday so know I will get an answer then, but just wondered in the meantime if anyone else has had this?

xxxxx

I think Leanne had this hun. Are you putting anything on it? :hug:

I think Leanne had this hun. Are you putting anything on it? :hug:

No, nothing. Was given no advice on it for this pregnancy. I have seen the consultant once, but only about the excess fluid and high BP happening again, they didn't check my wound at all. From the outside it looks healed, it's really small and neat and not red and sore looking at all but I just get this burning sensation.

Least I have an appointment on Thursday, hopefully it's something normal that can happen as it stretches inside? Fingers crossed lol

Vitamin E cream is very good for scar tissue hun, get some and pop it in the fridge, that should help. My friend healed really badly and 5 years on her scar still hurts bless her but she's a big girl and has a fold right on it. Just try and keep any elastic and trouser bands and stuff away from it if you can xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back