*** Can Everybody Read This Please?? ***

LauraB

Reaction score
Please, can we get the forum back on track to how it should be, and how it always has been up until a few weeks ago? That is, a friendly place where people can come and talk about TTC, pregnancy and parenting, in a relaxed and friendly environment.

There have recently been issues on the forum which have needed intervention by either the moderators or myself. I am not going to bring up the details again here, but I just want to remind people that if they have an issue with another member, then I ask that they refrain from discussing it on the public forum. Instead, they should try to resolve the matter via PM. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I don't like to see arguments on the forum.

If arguments occur on a thread, then that thread will probably be deleted. If people start a new thread asking why a thread has been deleted, then that thread will probably be deleted as well. I do not like to see threads remain on this website if they contain something that makes for uncomfortable reading - either by existing, or new, members alike.

Please remember - we are all here to support each other. If you don't agree with someone, you'll probably never change them round to your way of thinking - so just move on and forget about it. Up until recently, we have had one of the friendliest pregnancy forums around, and I am very keen for that to continue well into the future.

i stormed of in a mood today went to another forum....
i hated it and iv came back with my tail between my legs :(

Its "simply the best"

*struts around doing a Tina Turner impression*

Yay lets all be friends again

458.gif

i have never felt the need to go to another forum as i like it so much :lol: My oh keep telling me i am not pregnant anymore so do not need to go on it anymore, did not bother telling him there was another section for new mummies there lol

About the deleted threads, i have been lucky enough not to see them at the first place so do not have got a clue what they were about and am not interested to know if people were not very nice to each other.

Life is too short to start being nasty to each other, although i know what hormones can make us do ;)

But wanted to say that Laura, your forum helped me an awful lot in my life. first with my decision when i felt pregnant and did not have a clue what to do and then through all the stages of my pregnancy and now of course :)

Being isolated from people, this site helped me keep my sanity there and i thank you for creating this forum :)

so big thank you to you Laura and people, keep this forum as friendly as possible :)

Aww I new I should have come online and not spent time with OH on his day off, I always miss the goss lol

That was really well said futuremum :D

*HERE HERE*

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: here here!!!!! i save all my stress for my dh, bless him... :angel:

thers only one preggy forum,
thats the best in the net,
so stop all the arguments, hug,kiss n make up

and keep on spreading baby dust :D

(sorry tring to sing a song here but not going to well....lol)

I take heed of your words Laura and have greatly missed this forum and all the people on it, and have missed being able to share in peoples news etc. I think I have learnt a good lesson in not getting involved in other peoples arguments from now on! I think it all got a bit childish and I was no exception. Heres hoping to making many new friends to share stories and advice with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back