Clearblue digital - I won't be using that again!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I used a clear blue digi to confirm my last pregnancy and it said 1-2 weeks. I would have been around 6 weeks by then, then I mc'd. My friend had an almost identical experience. I know if I get pregnant again and it said 1-2 weeks I would panic. Has anyone had this response on cb and had a successful pregnancy? I don't think I could do another cb digi now, I'd be too nervous of what it would say xxx

Hey hun, i used clearblue digis when i got BFP last time, first one i took 2 days after AF due said 1-2 weeks, then i did one about 4 days later that said 2-3 weeks, so they worked ok for me, had MMC after that but not till 11ish weeks.

Do you think they can tell if hormone levels are too low? I think mine predicted mc, maybe I'm being paranoid because it ended badly shortly after I did the cb xx

I'm not sure hun, but i guess if you had got a "2-3 weeks" then did one the next week and it was "1-2 weeks" then i guess that would mean your hormones were dropping. did you do the test with FMU. i know that it says that unless you use FMU the conception indicator bit is not accurate.

How are you hun? hope you are ok

I did, yeah fmu, never mind eh, onward and upward.

I'm ok hun, seeing pregnant peeps everywhere I look, you know how it is! Haven't bd,d since mc so definate bfn for me this month. I think my oh is a bit down at the mo, I couldn't get him to bd this month, and I tried, hard :(

How are you nurse? xx

My first cb digi was 1-2, second was also 1-2, third was 2-3 and then went back to 1-2 :-( morning of m/c xxx

My first cb digi was 1-2, second was also 1-2, third was 2-3 and then went back to 1-2 :-( morning of m/c xxx

Sorry for your loss princess.
Did it concern you when it said 1-2. It did me because I knew it should have said more than that. I deffo won't do another digi xx

I did a clearblue digi but i never seen 1-2weeks, mine was 2-3weeks then a day later 3+, i went on to have a mmc after 12 weeks but the tests never gave me any indication it was going to happen x x

I did a clearblue digi but i never seen 1-2weeks, mine was 2-3weeks then a day later 3+, i went on to have a mmc after 12 weeks but the tests never gave me any indication it was going to happen x x

Ahhh ok, that quashes my theory then. Maybe I'm just thinking of cb's negatively because of what happened xxx

I did, yeah fmu, never mind eh, onward and upward.

I'm ok hun, seeing pregnant peeps everywhere I look, you know how it is! Haven't bd,d since mc so definate bfn for me this month. I think my oh is a bit down at the mo, I couldn't get him to bd this month, and I tried, hard :(

How are you nurse? xx

I'm good thanks cosmicgirl :) maybe OH is just upset and down about whats happened, my OH had a hard time after ours, and it was quite hard for him to express it, unlike me i was a crying mess for 2 weeks.

Maybe a wee break is good though hun, i'm sure next month will be a winner for you guys! :)

I hope so nurse, never going to get a bfp if we don't bd!!! Xx

hi i got 1-2 day af was due 1 week later 2-3 1 week after that 3+ and im currently 24 weeks+ now so they worked fine for me as it tied in correct with me it counts from ovulation not lmp so if it said 1-2 the hormones was of a 3-4 week pregnancy

so next time if you did use CBD lets say on the day af was due and it said 1-2 weeks then yes this would be normal but if it said 1-2 weeks when you should actually be 6 weeks then its not detecting enough hormones hth xxx

hi i got 1-2 day af was due 1 week later 2-3 1 week after that 3+ and im currently 24 weeks+ now so they worked fine for me as it tied in correct with me it counts from ovulation not lmp so if it said 1-2 the hormones was of a 3-4 week pregnancy

so next time if you did use CBD lets say on the day af was due and it said 1-2 weeks then yes this would be normal but if it said 1-2 weeks when you should actually be 6 weeks then its not detecting enough hormones hth xxx

That's what happened, I was 6 weeks and it said 1-2. That's why I wouldn't use another if I am lucky enough to need to poas again. I'd be so nervous x

Yeh Cosmic, by my dates I should have been five weeks when I tested, but it just said 1-2 on the test, which did concern me and I think I actually did a thread on here about it. I felt better when it had progressed to 2-3 weeks but obviously it all went wrong after that. I'm not sure if I'd use one again, I suppose it nearly gave me the heads up that something wasn't right iykwim? Even if I hadn't done it the same thing would have happened. I dunno, it's a tough call. :hug: can see why you are anxious though, totally.

i can understand why you dont wish to use them my sil had a mc last year and when she found out she was pregnant it said 1-2 weeks then 1 week later it said the same but she didnt loose her baby until 10 weeks she has recently found out she is pregnant again but this time the test went up each week which is wonderful :) she had a bit of a small bleed and they have scanned and they found the baby and heartbeat and is ok for dates so they are going to keep scanning her regular im keeping everything crossed that this little one stays with them xx so for her the hormones must be stronger on this one if that makes any sense x

That decides it then, deffo not using one again. If it said 1-2 again I would just be waiting for something to go wrong. Awwww I did love seeing it in words though :( xx

i think you can buy the ones that say either just pregnant or not pregnant well i think they still do them anyway, hope everything goes well for you next time xx :hugs:

i think you can buy the ones that say either just pregnant or not pregnant well i think they still do them anyway, hope everything goes well for you next time xx :hugs:

Oh great, that would be fine. Thanks Midnight xx

CB digital can work either way i think they can reassure you a bit or make u worry - worked as reassuring for me when we conceived this little one after the mmc - but then mine went 1-2 , 2-3 and 3+ how it should if it wouldnt have then i would have been panicking - hope you get a sticky BFP v soon - loads of love x

I got a 1-2 weeks day after AF due and 2-3 the week after so mine seemed to be correct? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back