** December Babies 2011 **

Hi can I be added please? I'm due on the 28th and we are team yellow thanks x x x

Thanks MrsMc.....u r bot on the December list though....make sure custard adds your LO's expected arrival date xxx

Still don't have the internet at the moment (getting it on Friday) so who wants to be text buddies?! I basically use OH's blackberry and he leaves it with me when he goes to work in case of emergencies.
Have been having pains lately so I think it's about time I get a text buddy. xxx

Hi Tiff I still don't have a text buddy either, let me know on either here of facebook if your up for it. Glad to see your back by the way :) x

Thought I'd give the thread another boost seen as we're almost here!!! :shock:
So how is everyone now its getting closer? :D x x

i thought of this thread yesterday!

well i just went to the local high street and now seem to be moving literally at the pace of a snail! wish i had finished work earlier really but 2 more weeks to go :roll:

in 2 weeks time we will be in December :shock: who's first, i'm gonna take a look! xx

Omg forgot about this thread :shock: December is coming round rather quickly. Only 1 payday left til our babies are due :faint:

It says pollylop. But I know Jaxx is being induced in 6 days time. But that'll mean she's not december anymore :(

I went shopping yesterday and did loads of housework I had a boost of energy from somewhere but now I feel crippled today :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Pollylop is first! i've just been sitting here watching 16 and pregnant and the newborn baby made me all emotional, i can't wait to meet him!! xx

I'm getting desperate to know what sex I'm having now getting so impatient!!! Lol

The flipping pampers advert nearly makes me cry every time :roll:

Must be nice to buy things in appropriate colours though. I was in H&M yday and they had so many cute boys and girls clothes. Nothing unisex :/

Forgot about this thread! We're all so close now!!!!! :dance:
Got my sweep on 1st December :shock: I doubt it will work but if it does he could be here in like 2weeks time! Omg all of a sudden i don't feel ready!!!!!!

Aww Dee you'll be fine :) I think I have everything I'd need if baby was to arrive now but I'm in no way mentally prepared lol

I've got all of the major things now but still got to get some essentials like rain cover, baby bath, thermometers etc!! Will go and get them all next week hopefully! I just feel like there's still so much to do to get everything perfect!

:D
I have everything we need for Grace, except for baby monitor but I'm not going to get one of them until she's in her own room. Don't have a breast pump either yet, might not even get one! Will see what happens.

The only thing I'd really like is a chest of drawers to put all her clothes away, I'm looking round for a cheap one!
I also don't have mine or Grace's bags ready yet :p I was going to do that tonight..
xxx

Oh and I totally agree with walking like a snail, I was shopping with a friend today and I was sooooo slow! I also lost my balance a few times and nearly toppled over :lol: She was amused xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back