** December Babies 2011 **

Oh I've by no means got everything yet, far from it :/ but if baby was to arrive now I think we'd manage on what we do have for a few days at least :)
I don't even have a cot yet :/ I do have a moses basket though xx

i still need my buggy and a breast pump and moses basket sheets and a bag for the hospital, i have done the hospital bag but its currently in a huge boots bag!xx

Hi,

I am due 1st December and after 3 boys are very blessed to be having a girl! Soooo excited! I did originally put my name on the November list just because Im really hoping she's early. xx

Aww so you may well be the first out of us all in december :) congrats on your little girl

I still have to get a travel system, Moses basket and a mattress for the big cot. And a coat/snow suit. and a bouncy seat. Buggar :eh:

Oh yeah I need a snowsuit too and a bouncer and a playmat! I put all lo's clothes into the wardrobe and drawers today and it looks like hardly anything :shock: xx

It's definitely getting exciting now!!!
This pregnancy seems to have flown in...... It'll be baby central in this thread in no time!!!!:)
We have everything we need, bags packed, plan in place for MIL to look after little man, cover organized for the farm so hubby can be home for the first 3 weeks ( which will include Christmas too!!:)), all we need is for the little lady to arrive in a timely and organized fashion....what are the chances!!!!! :)

Oh yeah I need a snowsuit too and a bouncer and a playmat! I put all lo's clothes into the wardrobe and drawers today and it looks like hardly anything :shock: xx

I bet you'll get loads of clothes when baby arrives so aslong as you have enough for a couple of weeks I wouldn't worry too much :)

I really need a bouncer too, seen some really cute ones.

Do you know which travel system your going for Princess?

Bugaboo cameleon :love: but it's freaking expensive so I'll be putting our mothercare voucher towards it lol.

Iriki I like that your plan is so organised, let's hope madam cooperates :lol:

I have a sneaky suspicion that BECAUSE we're so organized (kind of have to be though with the farm and a little man to take into account), she'll take her sweet time and I'll end up being induced.....which I'd rather not, but hey ho, if needs must!!!

Thing is I thought I had way too many clothes but now their laid out looks like not very much...is quite a big wardrobe tho :oooo:

Princess are u still going for the all black? When are u ordering it? X

I've bumped this post so we can get the party started with the December babies :) Jax001 has had her LO on the 24th......saying that custard are you around? Haven't seen u post for a while, hope u r well xxx

:love: Yay!
It's my Dad's birthday today (30th). I have the midwife at 1.45pm and we're going for a meal tonight I think, hopefully Grace is a December baby and doesn't crash my dad's birthday :p Although we'd all be so happy if she did xxx

I'm booked in for my c section 15 th December! Very exciting can I be added?!

I've not seen Custard about for a while, hope she's okay! x x

Not seen her either :(
Can't believe it's December tomoro already :faint:

Thanks everyone, my lap top been broke and can only rarley use the comptuer becasue its my fellas and its never set up beccause we use same leads for xbox etc. I'll update it all later tonight :) xxx

Updated girls... I think anything I've missed please let me know xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back