****February 2012 Testing Thread ****

Hi tweety
Well as i predicted i hink im gonna have to alter my testing date if thats ok with you.
I THINK i had a pos opk yest which means today should be ov day....so i think if i can go down for wednesday 22nd feb i SHOOD be a day after af due (provided 14 day LP)

hope all is going well with the pregnancy hun

good luck to all you girls xxxxx

Hi tweety
Well as i predicted i hink im gonna have to alter my testing date if thats ok with you.
I THINK i had a pos opk yest which means today should be ov day....so i think if i can go down for wednesday 22nd feb i SHOOD be a day after af due (provided 14 day LP)

hope all is going well with the pregnancy hun

good luck to all you girls xxxxx

Updated :dust: xx

Please can you put median for fri 11th xxx

Hi! I cheated and tested a day early....and got a BFP!!!!!!!
Good luck to all girlies who are still to test this month. Baby dust to you all :)

Can you put me down for the 25th please
Fx for everyone xx

Hi! I cheated and tested a day early....and got a BFP!!!!!!!
Good luck to all girlies who are still to test this month. Baby dust to you all :)

Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news!!!! :pompom:

Hey congratulations Laura - I am thrilled for you, especially as I know it's been pretty tricky for you to concieve! Good things do come to those who wait! have a fab pregnancy! :) xxxxxx

I'm out the witch got me this morning!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone else

xx

Congrats Laura!! We needed some bfp this month!
:dust: to all of us still in the race ( the slowest race for sure!!)

Witch just reared her ugly head...no beginner's luck for me! Trying to look on the bright side...the wines already in the fridge and it'll be a nice prawn mayo sarnie for lunch tomorrow!

Good luck and love to all,
Lou xx

Witch just reared her ugly head...no beginner's luck for me! Trying to look on the bright side...the wines already in the fridge and it'll be a nice prawn mayo sarnie for lunch tomorrow!

Good luck and love to all,
Lou xx

Ahh boo hiss! Sorry to hear that Lou, better luck next month! xx :dust:

Witch got me today. :(

Ah well. If she gets me next month too it means when we go on holiday in march I can drink and go in our hot tub & jacuzzi to my hearts content.

Also means I don't miss my friends wedding!!! Phew!!

Witch got me today. :(

Ah well. If she gets me next month too it means when we go on holiday in march I can drink and go in our hot tub & jacuzzi to my hearts content.

Also means I don't miss my friends wedding!!! Phew!!

Rubbish that the witch got you, but glad you found a silver lining! xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back