Growth chart. *updatedv

yeah id rather they were over cautious!
Good luck with your scan to, has bubs been fidgeting more now? x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Non stop Em!! Had a brilliant week and a bit of constant movement now, definitely making up for scaring mummy and daddy!! xx

Ah thats great news :) xx

Ah, at least you get to see baby again. I tried to see if I could get a growth scan as I feel not seeing baby since 20 weeks is such a long time but they said as I was measuring fine they can't give me a scan. x

Have left that feeling deflated! She didn't even show me baby! kept the screen turned. OHsaw though at least. she didnt explain the results at all just said he weighs 5lb 2oz which is small for my gestation considering baby was on the 90th centile line hes now only below 50th! So has basically stopped growing yet she says yeah its fine. so gotta wait and see midwife Tuesday to see what she says :( xx

How was yours leesey?

Aw Em that is rubbish :( can't believe she never let you see the baby, that's just awful. Hopfully your midwife will explain things properly with you!xx

How was yours leesey?

It went fine, couldn't get a head measurement though so just going off last time's HC measurements we had:

AC 310mm
HC 305mm
FL 61mm (on the small side she said but probably just the angle they got it at)

Which gives us an estimated 5lb11.

Fluid was fine and placenta was fine, so everything appears to be normal and I won't be getting another scan as long as movement continues to be fine.

Sorry your sonographer wasn't more forthcoming with information, but the fact he's still on the 50th centile is good surely? I mean maybe it's just differing growth rates, or even a slow week and next week will be better xx

Last edited:
AC 310mm
HC 305mm

Although I just checked this online and got a different answer... not sure now!! xx

I have not got a growth chart either? and Im being consultant led!!

I went to see midwife on weds and was bang on 29 weeks and was told bump was 31cms im assuming this is ok as she never said anything?!

I have a book pink book with all me notes in - and there's a growth chart in there. The midwife doesn't really fill it in (except one of them), so I just make a little mark on it each time.

Jody I was 31cm at 31+2 so I'm guessing that's fine?

Sorry it wasn't a good experience Em, quite a few babies are born weighing under 6lbs and you still have 5 more weeks for baby to put on more weight so don't stress yourself out too much about it. x

AC 310mm
HC 305mm

Although I just checked this online and got a different answer... not sure now!! xx

Howd you mean checked it online?

Thanks ladies, going to try and not think about it for now! See what mw says weds xx

I have not got a growth chart either? and Im being consultant led!!

I went to see midwife on weds and was bang on 29 weeks and was told bump was 31cms im assuming this is ok as she never said anything?!

Hi jody1981.

At 29 weeks I'm measured 31 too :s x

I dont have a growth chart either, which im quite glad about because they dont seem the most accurate and seem to cause a lot of worry for some people.
5lb 2oz seems like a pretty decent weight for still having about 6 weeks to go. Dont let them worry you,hon, im sure lo is absolutely fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back