hair dye

Nic'n'Keeley

Reaction score
hi i have posted this in third tri as wel just wanted to know if it was safe to dye my hair? i'm 37+4weeks pregnant

thanks xxx

As far as ive read, its fine to dye your hair but it might not turn out as it should.
My brothers exgirlfriend dyed her hair whilst pregnant, usually the dye works fine but the time she did it whilst pg, it didnt stick and washed out quite quick.

Hiya,

According to research they haven't found any adverse affects of dying your hair in pregnancy but that doesn't mean to say nothing would ever happen, so I guess its up to the individual. They do recommend not to do it in the first tri tho.

I dyed my hair several times in the 2nd & 3rd tri & everything was fine :D

ok thanx i'm due in 17days so think i'm just gonna wait til afterwards as it's my 21 st a couple of days later

thanx for the advice anyway xxx

hiya
im a hairdresser, yes you can dye your hair it will be fine. the only thing i would say is be careful 1-2 weeks after as the colour can not take as well even more so if you are going lighter.
i coloured my hair the day before havana was born we have a little joke that me colouring my hair brought it on sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back