Hate not knowning...

scandicmum85

Reaction score
I don´t know for sure if Im pregnant or not.. I feel pregnant... Weird taste in my mouth, my breast are tender and swollen, darker areolas, I had some pain in lower abdomen last couple days like stabbing pain. :roll: Just checked how far i am 3+ 5 today, I got positive test 4 days ago First response ( quick response), how is that possible.. Faint positive 3 days ago CB plus , negative 2 days ago CB digital ( all different brands)....Chemical pregnancy?am i pregnant

I have got app with hospital next week and going to see what they say.. Meanwhile I feel like im in the limbo...:wall2:

Sorry not sure whats going on here but hope u get the answers at the hospital next week hun xx

Thank u, I guess i just get to be preapared for the bad news.. Not read a single good story about positive testing the negative following day..

Bless you, I dont know what to say, but I have everything crossed for a positive outcome for you xxxxxx
I can understand how crazy you must be going:wall2: xxx

I think it's unfortunately a waiting game now for you , I have everything crossed that you get your BFP Hun
Let us know how you get on at the hospital next week X

Got everything crossed for you hun that you get the news you want xxx

I managed to get emergency app. with my doc today 13.00!! Nervooous! 7 days since positive, no spotting or AF.....:confused:

Good luck, fingers crossed for you, i know what your going through with the not knowing!..:wall2:
let us know what they say, are u gonna have a blood test?x

Not very good:(

Had urinetest it was negative, will come back later this week for bloodtest if no bleeding, he said cud be too early or im losing.. As it will be my third time, he suggested me and my man to get a full check up at hospital..

I came back home did another test, it was faint positive and other negative ( got 2 pack from my sister today for free) ... This is early-testing hpt..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back