help please

Skye1982

Reaction score
so it started thursday i did a 12 hour shift standing up all day and when i went home i had a small amount of brown spotting, rang hospital and they said 48 hours rest so i called in sick and had the weekedn off. Went back to work today 8 hours on my feet and more brown spotting when i got home, not sure if i am having another mc or not, just when i seem to rest i have no problems. Gonna go hospital in the morning and hopefully get a scan to see if bubs is ok.

Good luck with scan tomorrow xx

I'm unsure hun, getting a scan sounds like a good idea hope all is well xx

thanks :) i also have a bicornuate uterus and apparantly the un pregnant side can try and shed lining, clutching at straws here but i hope little bubs hangs on xx

Hope everything is ok with your scan x

I had brown spotting in tri1, had a scan and all was ok, generally brown seems to be considered ok as long as you are not in pain. Hope the scan goes well. xxx

Last edited:
thanks everyone will post here tomorrow if i have any news xx

just got back from hospital and had a scan amazing! little bubs is ok 6 weeks 4 with a strong heartbeat so i need to update my ticker soooo relieved xx

Sending you lots of positive thoughts and hope all goes well at scan :) xx

Excellent news! Glad all is ok! Now just take things easy xx

Excellent that baby's ok. Did the hospital give you any idea on how to manage work? Have you been signed off to rest? xxxxxxxxxx

awwwwww wonderful news, really pleased for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back