Hey I'm new to this

Bellarina

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this (I have never joined a forum before so bear with me)

My name is Sarah. Im 27 and got married beginning of July. We decided to start trying once back from honeymoon so I stopped my contraceptive pill (which I have been on approx 10 years).
August has been my first month of TTC (bear with me on abbreviations I think this is the only one I know)....I am due my menstrual cycle this week, (technically today) but im aware that my cycle may go haywire as just come off pill.
However, a part of me really really hopes my cycle doesnt come and weve just been truly lucky and blessed (one can hope)

Anyway any advice on conceiving etc would be extremely welcome and I look forward to getting to know you all

Love Sarah :)

:wave: Hi Sarah!

Welcome to the forum. I think there is a list of the abbrieviations lurking around somewhere (possibly on the forum questions/support bit). They are confusing at first!

Good luck with TTC, look forward to reading all about your journey!

Thanks Georgie

Its a very exciting time but also I know Im gonna be a nightmare every month waiting 2 weeks, im not very patient lol xx

Hi Sarah, welcome to forum and GL TTC xxxx

welcome and good luck, hun, everyone on her are very friendly and before you know it you'll be here 24/7!

Hi and welcome Sarah - Pop straight into TTC section to meet the ladies in there, they are lovely - good luck with TTC, wishing you a super quick BFP soonX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back