Hi there!!

YourComforter

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I am Your Comforter.

My role has been to support women in pregnancy for a good birth experience for 18 years now. I have two children (boy and girl). And i love being a mother.

I am a Birth Educator, qualified Midwife and Doula (Birth Partner).

I wanted to come onto this forum because, for the past two years I have experienced more mothers not getting the best in information about protocols and policies of hospitals.

And many more mothers are not getting the POSTNATAL SUPPORT they need to feel confident about motherhood (especially first time mothers).

So hope you do not mind me being here to support verbally as well as physically if need be.

Thanking you in advance

Professional advice should be seeked off the forum, anyone claiming to be trained/qualified in this field surely would know you cannot give accurate advice without seeing the person, so maybe you should reconsider claiming a position whist giving general advice. The Pregnancy Forum is mainly aimed for casual chat and questions.

So would like to point this out to our other members
Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
Opinions expressed within messages are those of the poster and are not the views of the Web Site or its owners. You rely on such information at your own risk and are urged to seek professional advice for specific and/or individual situations, and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions.

We appreciate every member who comes to support others but as Wobbles said we're more a little community giving moral support :) Obviously anyone we feel that needs medical attention should seek that outside the Forum :)

Welcome to the Forum, hope we can support you :D

Hello,

I am also new here, am completely new on TTC! but super excited! Any information and tricks are welcome!

Also how do i add the ticker to my signature=

Hi taNasha, I think you need to post a certain number of posts before you can do this, not sure how many, but then you go into User CP and click on edit signature , (you need to paste in the BB code from whatever ticker you choose ) XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back