hope my new baby nephew will be ok

foxymum

Reaction score
my sis in law had her 2nd baby by elective c section this morning, little boy 7 lb 4 oz, no name as they were told by a 4 D scan it was a girl.
anyway mum in law said that the baby has a double than normal heartrate & is in SCBU, if it doesn't settle they are going to transfer him to another hospital.
:pray: :pray:

i hope lil bubba gets well soon hunny xxx :hug:

i hope hes ok foxy, sendin lots of love and hugs xxx

What a worrying time for you all, hope the little poppet is soon settled down and cuddling his mummy

The night my niece was born, she was in SCBU and sis was very poorly too-it was so awful and you feel so lost as there is nothing you can do

I pray all is well, sending lots of love and get well soon vibes :pray: :hug: xx

Hope everything is ok with your nephew - will keep everything crossed :pray: :hug:

thanks girls :hug: :hug: :hug:
havn't heard much today, will update you later when Trevor (dad of the baby, my brother in law) comes home from the hospital)
:pray:

Hello there,

I am very sorry your nephew is getting a bit of a rough beginning. With medicine these days, there's so much they can do that I'm sure he will be OK. Please let us know how things are as we are all thinking about him.

My thoughts are with your family and the parents.

thanks girls.
still not much more to tell :wall: he is on 25 % oxygen because he can't breathe properly on his own, they don't think he has an infection, the docs said hes got air around his lungs? what does that mean?

we havn't spoken directly to Trevor (hubbys brother, babys dad) or mummy, hearing it from mum in law.
everyone is gutted.
the docs have said he is a very sick baby, its awful not knowing what is wrong though, i mean they've had 3 days to find out whats wrong with him.

:cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back