I'm struggling to cope.:(

angiemum2b

Reaction score
I'm sorry to come on here an have my worries on your girls.

but i'm struggling to find good out of what's happened, and with everyone saying to me it happened for a reason just isn't making me feel better.

I just want to stand up and scream and cry and i can't! :cry: :cry:

My OH refuses to speak about it now which is making it harder too.

I just feel like all my emotions are being made to be put in a box and left behind. i need to talk about it even cry scream laugh or do whatever i have to !

sorry in advance. :(

Do it honey.....If crying will make you feel any better and get your emotions out.

Your OH is grieving just as much as you, just differently. Try to support each other as much as you can, and have plenty hugs.

Thinking of you both.

Take care of yourself. xx

get it all out - you cant react the way other people want you too - praying for you :hug: :hug:

Oh dear angiemum2b sorry ur having a hard time at the minute but as the other girls say if u need to cry do it and if u need to scream then do it also it will help u a little
sending lots of :hug: :hug: to u

firstly hun please do not apologise for coming on here we are all here to halp and support you as much as we can.

Im so sorry your finding it all so hard and nothing can take the pain away however much you try, when you say everyone trys to give you reasons its like they try to make you feel better but i know you dont need that at the moment.

Your OH is proberly hurting so much too at the moment but men dont like to show their feelings and find it harder to talk about.

If you feel like you want to cry and scream and shout please do so, we are all here for you hun :hug: :hug:

Please PM if you need anything or a chat im here for you anytime hun :hug: :hug:

Your OH is probably trying to be strong for you darling, and clamming up may be the only way for him to do this and grieve.
Please dont hide behimd your emotins and have a damn good cry and scream and shout,you owe it to yourself.
Im so sorry for your loss :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back