******July Testing Thread!******

Sorry to hear it Poppy. Fx for the new cycle. :hugs: x

Sent via Tapatalk.

Thanks, can I go down for the 18th July please. Good luck and I hope we get lots of July bfp's xxx

Due for AF on July 21st. Am I supposed to ask that you add me for that day or the day I will test? Sorry if its a silly question.

can you put me down to test on 10th please, i probably could do it sooner but just want to give af a couple of extra days to get me if she's going to!!! Think this is a great idea as usually i wait far too long to test as im a bit scared of doing it but now i HAVE to as i've told you all i'm going to!!!

:dust:

xx

Am preparing for the inevitable (even though she' officially 2 days late now), please can you 'pencil' (a girls still gotta dream ;-) ) me in for the 19th !!

Good luck girls :dust: :dust: :dust: let's make July a truly bumper month !!! X

Can I join? Can you put me down for testing on the 19th please? Xxx

Due for AF on July 21st. Am I supposed to ask that you add me for that day or the day I will test? Sorry if its a silly question.

Hiya hun.. I usually put down the day after AF is due because I try really hard to not test before that hehe.. but I think most ppl put down the day AF is due because its easier and many ppl test that day (if not before!) So just put down whatever day you are likely to test :) x (that was a long winded way of answering a simplae question wasnt it haha!)

Hi, Could you put me down for the 10th please? I'm not sure what the story will be as af arrived 4 days early this month so I'll just use my "normal" 30 days from when she arrived.

Hiya hun.. I usually put down the day after AF is due because I try really hard to not test before that hehe.. but I think most ppl put down the day AF is due because its easier and many ppl test that day (if not before!) So just put down whatever day you are likely to test :) x (that was a long winded way of answering a simplae question wasnt it haha!)

Thanks hun!!! Xx

Please put me down for July 26th. :) thanks!

Think I've added everyone, let me know if I've missed anybody out!

x

Hi can you add me to 14th July. Fingers crossed for good news next month:dust:

I ov'd yesterday and bd'd last night so am now entering the dreaded 2ww!!! Here we go......! X

Last edited:
Can you put me down for July 20th please, ta xxx

First time for being in testing thread....gud luck and lots of :dust: to everyone, according to my iPeriod tracker I am due between 29 June and 2 July so if af doesn't show will be testing in July...so can I have the 6th please, I hope we will see lots of BFP.

Hurry up July and 2ww!! I hate the 2ww!!! Feels like forever. I wanna poas!!!! ;) Hope we get lots of bfp's in July :) xx

Hi girls, hope you don't mind me hosting the next testing thread!

I'm CD10 today so can't test til July and it's a special month for me cos my wedding anniversary is in July... In fact it's my testing day as AF is due on my anniversary! :dohh:

So anyways, here goes!

:poas: July Testing Thread :poas:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

1st July
LuciaLeek - :dust:

2nd July

3rd July

4th July

5th July

6th July

7th July
CornishFairy - :dust:

8th July
MissJuly10 - :dust:

9th July

10th July
Wannabe.pg - :dust:
Badtasteinmusi - :dust:

11th July
Becky1 - :dust:

12th July

13th July

14th July
Hayes - :dust:
Amy262 - :dust:
Balthazar1275 - :dust:

15th July

16th July

17th July

18th July
Poppy1987 - :dust:

19th July
Crazycatlady - :dust:
Can'twait2011 - :dust:
Zazu - :dust:

20th July

21st July

22nd July

23rd July

24th July

25th July
Emma.b - :dust:

26th July
Bbs4us - :dust:

27th July

28th July

29th July
Rednursie - :dust:

30th July
Janinesboutiqu - :dust:

31st July

As ever, FX for all those testing in July!

I'm testing on the 2nd July :) :oooo::oooo:

AF just caught me today (well kind of) so can you put me down for 26th July please?

Good luck to all the July ladies :) (oh and those left in June of course ;)

Hi

This is my first time on the testing thread! Can I be put down for the 25 July please.

Baby dust to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back