****June Testing Thread**** 10 BFP's!

Can I be put down for the 12th please? Cycle 2 has just started for us! I'd love to do it this month because we can surprise everyone at Jack's 1st Birthday party on 23rd! x

Hi Claire! OMG I remember being in TTC with you when I joined before you got your BFP lol! Will put you down for the 12th, sorry AF caught you though! x

This is the first cycle iv been properly recording with opks, and iv just done a test it was positive for OV! I feel so excited! Eeeekk, I'm working till midnight! But day off tomo and my other half has the day off so will be waking him up tomo mornng for a lot of sexy time ;) fx this is our month!! Been trying for over a year! And we've had a few things against us as I was on the depo injection for 3 years but stopped it in march 2011! Plus he has had he sperm tested twice! Higher percentage of mutated sperm... Doc have reasured him that its only slightly higher and that we should just relax and enjoy! Hard when were both ready and waiting for our bundle of joy! Xx

:yay: For positive ov tests!

Exciting!!

Ahh it's hard when you've been TTC for ages, got my FX for you. :)

x x

ok so just had mmc and erpc done so im going to class erpc day as cd 1 so can i be put down for the 11th provisionaly and il go from there thnk you xxx

Sorry to hear about your mmc hun, will put you in now. :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back