****June Testing Thread**** 10 BFP's!

Hi all!

I'm a bit nervous, this is my first time posting here! Arghhhhhh!! I hope I'm posting in the right place.

My partner and I are currently compromising on TTC --- that is, we're having unprotected sex but not necessarily timing it during the right times, although I have leaped on him during my fertile phases ;)

We're going to start 'officially' TTC at the end of the year if I haven't gotten BFP before then. It's an odd set up, right? but compromising is right for us :)

Sooo..... I've been incredibly broody for two years. Now just feels the right time...

Last month I thought I was pregnant and was terrified telling my partner because we'd already agreed on TTC from the end of the year. But he was so delighted it's kind of changed things for us now.

Anyway, shamefully, I went to the bathroom thirty mins after telling him that I thought I was and guess what... my period started :'( It was four days late :(

Spent the bank holiday weekend sooo depressed and hiding under our duvet.

So for the past 2 months I've been charting (obsessively). We BD on the 14th and on the 18th and I ended up O'd on the 19th, same as last month.

I've also been a bit confused because I had EWCM from the 13th onwards until the 19th, yet isn't that like a total of 7/8 days for a fertile period? I think it was 6 at the most?

So I'm guessing if I am to get a BFP this month, it will be from the BD we did on the 18th rather than the 14th. What do others think?

Still, not holding out much hope, but trying not to obsess (easier said that done) because it's not like we're TTC properly yet.

Sooo err, that's my TTC story and thought I'd just pop in and say hi and see if anyone else is just starting on their 2ww?

Axx

Last edited:
Congratulations clairbear!!! That's amazing!! How many dpo did you get you positive then? :) x

I wAs 9 dpo yesterday but only left it so long because i got a BFN at 2 dpo. But if i remember rightly i got my 1st faint BFP with Jack at 3 dpo but by 7 dpo i got a strong BFP x

Congratulations clairbear!!! That's amazing!! How many dpo did you get you positive then? :) x

I wAs 9 dpo yesterday but only left it so long because i got a BFN at 2 dpo. But if i remember rightly i got my 1st faint BFP with Jack at 3 dpo but by 7 dpo i got a strong BFP x

Clairebear22 - :whistle: your hcg levels must be REALLY high then to have got previous bfps so early! A HPT can only detect HCG levels which are at least 25 thingies, right?! Soooooooo awesome!

I wonder if hcg levels depends on the person's size..or is that a stupid thought. I'm tiny, 4ft11, so does that mean that my hcg levels..if I get any, will be rrrreally low? :/ :eh::eh:

On second thoughts, my above comment re hcg levels v person's size/height was a pretty dim thing to wonder about.

Welcome to PF Anna! Good luck to you on your TTC journey!!! :)

Thank you!

Actually, I need to start looking at it as a 'journey'...that kinds of takes the stress off of it each month when I'm waiting for the 2ww to pass. Still....

Don't suppose a little sneeze on 2dpo means you're pregnant? No? What about an itchy eye? Ach... thought not. ;)
*goes back to obsessive pregnancy symptom googling*

Af got me this afternoon and I wasted a digi this morn lol

Thanks bbs4us

I tried testing today but think it's too early far too mpatient. When do you guys reckon i should start testingfrom bearing in mind my patience level is practically nil. As a teacher i use all of it up on the kids. Lol

Just read your message annaboo

Absolutely cracked me up as it exactly what i have been doing whichis how i found you guys. So some good can come of it.

Thank you!

Actually, I need to start looking at it as a 'journey'...that kinds of takes the stress off of it each month when I'm waiting for the 2ww to pass. Still....

Don't suppose a little sneeze on 2dpo means you're pregnant? No? What about an itchy eye? Ach... thought not. ;)
*goes back to obsessive pregnancy symptom googling*

Welcome Annaboo:wave: I'm 3dpo today and almost driven mad already with my symptom spotting. The next ten days better pass quickly!

I'm currently down for testing on 29th June so still officially got a week to wait but thats because my cycles range from 28-35 days & I always put testing date as last possible date AF is due so I dont get my hopes up.... today is officially CD28 but I've been feeling AF type cramping pains all evening boo :( so dont think this month is my month!! Will let you know when i'm out for sure but its not looking good x

Hi ,

you never know honey i had cramps like af was coming but it didn't (yet). keeping fx for you i am 10 dpo and counting these days seem to drag by irratatingly slowly.

Hooray! I'm glad it made you laugh. I kind of laugh at myself at my constant symptom checking at the slightest thing. And it's worse that I have a Smartphone as I carry on googling pregnancy symptoms when I'm meant to be asleep. And all my partner can see is a little light from where my phone is.

I haven't told him about the 2ww...don't think he even knows what it is....he is of the opinion "if it happens it happens, but until then, don't stress."

So glad I've found this forum, it's comforting and reassuring to be waiting together.

Rednursie - TEN DAYS?! You mean we have to wait at least 13 days til we can test? ARGHHH! OK, so I kind of knew that..but...this wait is sooo painful.

It's like that feeling you get when you have really bad constipation and it kills and...it...just...won't...leave...home. Sorry, TMI.

Hmmm 2dpo and 12 hours....

Hooray! I'm glad it made you laugh. I kind of laugh at myself at my constant symptom checking at the slightest thing. And it's worse that I have a Smartphone as I carry on googling pregnancy symptoms when I'm meant to be asleep. And all my partner can see is a little light from where my phone is.

I haven't told him about the 2ww...don't think he even knows what it is....he is of the opinion "if it happens it happens, but until then, don't stress."

So glad I've found this forum, it's comforting and reassuring to be waiting together.

Rednursie - TEN DAYS?! You mean we have to wait at least 13 days til we can test? ARGHHH! OK, so I kind of knew that..but...this wait is sooo painful.

It's like that feeling you get when you have really bad constipation and it kills and...it...just...won't...leave...home. Sorry, TMI.

Hmmm 2dpo and 12 hours....

Bwahahaha! Those smart phones are killer. Mine has my fertility friend on it and I keep going in a putting down anything I feel LOL!!!!

Oops I got that a bit wrong it was 9 DPO it was 9 days after AF was due!! lol Sorry ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back