June Testing thread the 2nd!

hi apple there was bugger all on my hpt with fmu i think it must have been a dodgey one. It really got my hopes up. my cycle has been all over the place have no idea where i am anymore i think im gonna pay a trip to the doc. good luck testing hun and keep yourself busy and the time will go faster (who am i kidding lol) xxxx

Hi Hun,

Can I go down for the 20th please..

Good Luck everyone!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

no sign of AF yet, not even any cramps just lots & lots of trumps & itchy boobies (so embarassing when standing in a crowded bus stop :shock:), but for the sake of my sanity I'm trying really hard to believe it's all because I've been so ill x

AF came today, so I guess I'm out. At least I know one way or another now, so annoying being late

Showing loads of signs of impending ov and getting very excited about having a 2ww again :)

cycle day 30, still no sign of AF, going to do another cheapie on monday which will be cycle day 32, longest cycle I've ever had is 31 x x

Yaaay congrats Lewa i have you down xxxxxxx:yay::yay::yay:

sorry to all the ladies that the:witch: got but loads of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:for next month

and to all the lovely ladies stuck in limbo a massive :hugs::hugs::hugs: lets hope we get answers soon.
good luck to all my ladies left to test :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Can you put me down as a BFN please hun, AF finally arrived full force today after teasing me yesterday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back