*** March 2012 testing Thread ***

yep i think there will be a mad dash of bfps towards the end of the month.....i can feel it in my bones lol

Bellarina's testing threads are always awesome!! She must be a good luck charm!

Let's hope we see lot's more this month, we've still got just over a week to go!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
argh i am scared to test next week LOL

yeh just let me know if u wat to be put back on ok.
yeh fx i get either bfp or my appts thro il be happy either way xxxx

Thx duck, I will only be due my AF on 31st March or so, so I think I'd better get on the April testing thread instead. :)

Also bfn but tested early as ovulation was late so half in half out. Will let u know when witch arrives!

Babydust to all

Hey hun can you put me down for yesterday the 24 i got me bfp :D xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Can you put me down for next Saturday please? My ticker is off kilter cos I ov'd early, so testing next Saturday morning. Thanks hun! Xx

:bfn: for me today, feels like af is on her way!

Xx

Well, I'm out. AF got me first thing this morning, bang on time. I'm starting to think it'll never happen :(

Congrats to all the march bfp's!!

Let's see what April brings.....

Xxx

I'm rooting for you Kred, hope April brings you your much wanted bean. Have you gone back to docs at all? I know TTC and take a while with there being no problems but remember you saying you were going to speak with your gp.
xxx

Hi girls sorry for late updates but iv been away for girly weekend with mum.

Also bfn but tested early as ovulation was late so half in half out. Will let u know when witch arrives!
Babydust to all

Hey hun has af arrived yet? x

I'm out as the witch got me :-(

Sorry to hear that hun good luck for next cycle xx

Hey hun can you put me down for yesterday the 24 i got me bfp :D xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

awe massive congratulations hun, heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you xx

Can you put me down for next Saturday please? My ticker is off kilter cos I ov'd early, so testing next Saturday morning. Thanks hun! Xx

yep no prob hun good luck xx

:bfn: for me today, feels like af is on her way!

Xx

has she got you yet? xxx

Well, I'm out. AF got me first thing this morning, bang on time. I'm starting to think it'll never happen :(

Congrats to all the march bfp's!!

Let's see what April brings.....

Xxx

awe im sorry to hear that hun, try and stay positive and goodluck for april xxx

Not yet Bellarina, actually starting to get excited now cos she was due today! Testing in the morning if still no sign.

Xx

Could u please put me down for 31st bellarina? Cycle all over the place this month but I'll try testing then. Ta.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back