*****May tEstIng tHreAd *********7BFP***1Angel

Good luck bead hope this is your lucky month,

not sure what the post above beads is all about but i have reported it:shock:.

xx

And me and me!

1 May!!

Roll on May.........

16th May for me please ... really hoping this month as things are odd at the mo :)

Just want to say Good luck to you all! x

Well if my Ov dates etc are right I should be due to test in 12 days so can you put me down for the 3rd please....fingers crossed everyone....GOOD LUCK xxxx

Can you change mine to the 2nd please? thank you. Good luck everyone!!

Hi could you put me down for the 21st pls x

:dust:Updated the follwoing ladies

Wilmafinstone, fingers crossed we get a BFP this month you definatly deserve it after all you went through last month xx

Clem and toffeepop fingers crossed ladies can't wait to get loads of BFP like in April

xx

Thanks Dusty....I hope so too and wouldnt it be lovely to get a FULL house for the May threads too....fingers crossed everyone xxxx

Good luck everyone! Fingers crossed this is our time for BFP's all round!

If my cycle stays at 30 days this month then I will be due to test around May 22nd...please put me down for it... Thanks. xxx

Hiya!

Can you put me down for 21st please?

Good luck to everyone this month!

Claire xx

Can you move me to the 1st please?

I will be 15DPO by then and so I'll do a test!

Fingers crossed for eveyone! We all deserve to get BFP's this month!

all updated ladies hope we have a lucky month af seems to have messed with some of us this month xx

Hi Girls, Can i be added to the list please. Coming off my meds tomorrow, Af should be due within a few days, If now, Ill be testing May 2nd Thanks S

Can you put me down for the 6th please, if i make it that long!!!! :eh: Thanks. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back