my name ideas so far

racheldee

Reaction score
ive been thinking of baby names already and i think my mum is getting worried as i like some unusual ones (shes scared im going to call bubba something ridiculous like moonbeam or something haha)
just wondering what you all think of some of my name ideas :D
p.s both me and my bubba's dad have ginger hair haha, so obviously bubba will be ginger too so i have thought of some names to do with the colour red!
any suggestions welcome too!

unisex:
phoenix
harley/harlie

girls:
poppy
ruby
lilly
zara
jodie
marmalade (this was my mums suggestion, not mine haha but i love it!)
roxie/roxy

boys:
luca/luka
dallas

Rosy? (Rosie)

(Not awake enough to give you suggestions, TBH) but loving the names Ruby, Harley and Luca!

oooh yes! thank you
haha, now why didnt i think of that... :lol:
i also was thinking of a double barrel name like mine eg; *name*-may/mae
because im due in may so, it would be quite cute but my mum thinks it sounds uhh, "common" as she put it haha but i think its nice...
xx

I must admit I'm not a fan of the double barrell christian names....there have been odd ones I've heard where I've thought they were lovely - like Lola-Rose.

Lots of good ones on your list so far though!

ahh yeah, if its not very creative it can sound quite chavvy!

I love poppy, lilly and roxie :)

If i have a girl Mae is going to be her middle name. :)

Boys names are lovely too!! :)

All these choices its soooo hard, im no help really :lol:

just found out two old school friends gave birth in novemer and ones called ruby and the other is lilly so those are off the list :(
still got loads left though hahah, i also like lolly and lexi as girls names
im totally useless with boy names!

Last edited:
I think Ruby will be in the top 5 this year and Lilly must be in the top 10. Lexi is very popular now too. I LOVE Poppy but people call their bloody dogs it!! What's wrong with Rover!!

We had a ginger cat when I was little called Marmalade :) I love all of your names, Harley is gorgeous!

awww i think marmalade is too cute!
harley will be after my granddad as he used to fix them bikes way back when plus his name was david so it kinda fits in nicely!
:D

Last edited:
i was picking lexi but my mum reckoned sexy lexi might be cool when theyre older but not appropriate for a child. i do still like it tho. poppy is a lovely name and i LOVE willow but no1 else did :( xx

i had a cat called marmalade when i was little and now a lady up the road has a cat called marmalade lol!! i love the double barreled names lol!! If i have a girl i have three names picked out from when i had my son (wanted a girl lol)

Kelly - ann, marie
Chloe - ann, marie
or
lilly - rose, ann

ann is after my mum and my husbands nan and rose is my nan, hubbys mum and my other daughters middle name.

i like the name ginger for a red head my husband is ginger and i said i wanted a baby called gnger if are daughter was but she wan't of random but i liked cinimon lol it was different!! :)
i like holly uno like holly berries there red :) love the name ruby too x x x

see i liked holly then i remembered i have a cousin called holly and bubbas dads other babies mother (bloody mouthful that is) is called hollie :(

aww what about rudolph i knoe its wierd but its sooooo cute and he has a red nose!! hehe x x

I hate Rudolph because it reminds me of a perv friend of my late grandmothers BUT I LOVE Rudie :)

aw thats a shame how other peole can inflence name choice like i used to love the name adrian but then i met a nasty one now i dont like it lol

Evie you wanna try picking names when both of you work in schools!! It's a nightmare!! :lol:

:rotfl: hard much i would hate that thank god i make dolls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back