my name ideas so far

:lol: I think of a nice name like I LOVED Amber....then I think 'ooo that little brat in year 9.....' :lol:

:rotfl: o dear i love the name bererley but its my hubbys ex :( lol

My hubby suggested a name for our last LO.....I reminded him is was HIS ex!! :rofl:

My hubby suggested a name for our last LO.....I reminded him is was HIS ex!! :rofl:

pmsl thats classic!! ya cant even blame him for it... my sis in law is a teacher and maintain men NEVER catch up with us finer species lol !! xx

:rotfl: o dear! we always have a policy we name the baby after no one we know even the slighest personally so its always hard when dissiding me and hubby almost certainally have are hearts sent on lilly rose - for the moment lol!! it prob wont stay the same!! lol dunno why were bothering chattin about it atm not even pg yet haha! x

thats funny cos my cousin named her kids lilly-anna and rosie-may :D xx yous hav similar taste xx

my hubbys aunt named her child armany-rose (pro. our manny rose) and i love it too

yer sounds like it :) i love my sister in laws daughters name but its taken now lol she is called ava-mai love the way thats spelt too mai instead of the more common may or mae

I read a book (cant remember what it was called)where the mother had called her red-haired boy Robin - I thought that was cute.

there was a girl in my school as well just spelt robyn :) well pretty x

Good point - Robyn / Robin is unisex, I hadn't though of that.

What about Scarlett? My favourite for a girl is is Rosie though, that's lovely..

i knew a real snob of a girl names scarlett, right brat she was ahah
kinda ruined the name for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back