Need help with Due Date

ChloeNat

Reaction score
I'm a bit confused as different calculators are telling me different things.

Do I go by the first day of my last Period: 15th February. Which would make me 4 + 3 and due November 21st.

Or go by the first day of my last period but also taking into account how long my cycles usually are which is 32 days. Which would make me 3 + 6 and due November 25th.

Which one do I take as my due date?

Thanks girls,

C x

I would take into account ur longer luteal phase and go with that one :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

The docs always go by a 28 day cycle so will work out your due date that way until 12 week scan says different. I had a 32 day cycle & worked it out myself & was almost spot on with dates!! Xx

I agree the doc will always go with a 28 day cycle, if yours are longer then take that into account too. So I'd say you are due 25th November x

Do you know when you ovulated? Pregnology also give you the option to go from this date?Although it is not an exact science.

You basically just enter LMP (and Cycle length) or Ovulation date and then X amount of days from this date are counted... So it is still an average!

If you have longer cycles I'd go for the later date as well

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
doc doesnt always go by 28 day cycle as i was 40 days and they said not everyone is 28 days so no point working it out like that. so you will prob not get a proper date til ur scan. i get rough date at booking in but got changed at scan

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:
To be honest, I'm around 11 weeks and still dont fully know when I'm due. Hence why I don't have a ticker yet. I'll know for sure at my 12 week scan.next week :D finally!

Thanks all I think I'm gonna stick with 25th. Told my Mum yesterday and she said the way they did it when she was young was Add a week on from the first day of your last period then 9 months lol. So apparently by her I'm due 22nd and shes not giving that up lol. Oh well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back