***OCTOBER TESTING THREAD***

OK I think I am losing the plot but.... I have just been looking at the results on this and it really looks like a pattern, at the very beginning and the end of the month there are lost of BFP's and in the middle of the month load of BFP's and then all negatives either side. The beginning of Nov is also looking just as high with BFP's as well. Which means it is not looking promising for me as my testing date is the 21st. Need it to be the 14 or 15th to get a BFP.

See I have officially flipped!

Nicky_Jones said:
OK I think I am losing the plot but.... I have just been looking at the results on this and it really looks like a pattern, at the very beginning and the end of the month there are lost of BFP's and in the middle of the month load of BFP's and then all negatives either side. The beginning of Nov is also looking just as high with BFP's as well. Which means it is not looking promising for me as my testing date is the 21st. Need it to be the 14 or 15th to get a BFP.

See I have officially flipped!

I'm as bad as you - i've just gone on this thread to see if there was a patten to the bFPs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back