***OCTOBER TESTING THREAD***

AF has just shown up a day late. I am so gutted as I have never been late before. :(

Nicky_Jones said:
AF has just shown up a day late. I am so gutted as I have never been late before. :(

I'm really sorry :hug:

The Hag showed up last night :evil: I'm sick and tired of this. I need to know why we're not successful in conceiving :evil:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: have you been docs? mabe they can refeer you to someone to investigate?

Well she's here - my delightful auntie flo made a late appearance this morning - funnily enough back to Saturday again - always Saturday since I started at 14 (until the last couple of months :? ) Anyway onwards on upwards. Her next visit will be 22nd November - thinking I may just jack it in - I really am too old - think I've said that before :wall: .

Luck to everyone still to test this month and babydust to all who need it.

xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations Cosmopolitan!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months :dance: :dance:

san said:
Well she's here - my delightful auntie flo made a late appearance this morning - funnily enough back to Saturday again - always Saturday since I started at 14 (until the last couple of months :? ) Anyway onwards on upwards. Her next visit will be 22nd November - thinking I may just jack it in - I really am too old - think I've said that before :wall: .

Luck to everyone still to test this month and babydust to all who need it.

xx
your not too old :hug: :hug:

Congrats Cosmopolitan! :cheer:

:hug: :hug: to those with AF - there's always next month!

Congrats Cosmopolitan :cheer:

Sorry AF came emeraldsroses and san, hope you get a November BFP :hug:

sugarbabe, hope AF stays away for you :hug:

Congrats Cosmopolitan :cheer:

Sorry to those who got AF :hug:

Congratulations Cosmopolitan :cheer:

Sorry to those that got AF and best of luck for next month :hug:
I don't think we will be getting our BFP this month, I am expecting AF anyday soon.

Congratulations Cosmopolitain! :dance:

Bad luck to all those ambushed by AF - keep your chins up and don't give up! :hug:

Good luck to all those who have yet to test!

Sorry Nicky, Emeraldroses and san :hug: :hug: :hug:

:dance: congratulations cosmopolitan have a great pg xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back