***OCTOBER TESTING THREAD***

Congratulations Cosmopolitan

good luck everyone still wating
and good luck for next month everyone who got AF

wow lots of BFPs again, congrats ladies and sorry to everyone the witch visited but heres praying for you in the NOV testing thread

Just an observation (TMI warning!) but my af has come to nothing - I had a wipe of brown on Friday, a wipe of red on Saturday and a wipe of brown stringy stuff on Sunday - since then nothing and clean pads right through :oops: :oops: . Now I'm sure its just my age and af will arrive proper imminently but it is a little odd - has anyone else experienced this either with or without bfn/bfp. I won't test again can't bear another bfn but I suppose I'm clutching at straws and hoping for a miracle :oops: .

Congratulations Cosmopolitan! x

Still a couple of days for October people - good luck (and to the November people too!)

xx

San, if I was you I'd test again. If thats not your usual amount of AF,then leave it a couple of days and retest. It not unusual to have a very small bleed when AF is due but your pregnant! Wishing you loads of luck :hug:

i was just about to say the same thing as donna good luck :hug: :hug:

San I think I would test again hun; just to be sure.

All the best hun :pray: :hug:

Thanks for the good wishes and I probably will test again but not yet I'm just too scared (aren't we all :hug: :hug: ) of that BFN!! Plus my next silly fear would be if it was :pray: bfp then somthing was wrong - I have been pregnant 9 times (4 full term) and the only time I've had coloured discharge/wipe it has been a msc. My most recent (last October) blighted ovum was diagnosed at 7 weeks and had to have a d&c. I know I'm not alone, you're all so lovely and even kinder that many of you are in the same boat and sharing the same anxieties yet still have time to reassure a silly old woman :rotfl: . I have lots to be thankful for (4 very special things :wink: ) and also you lot. Sorry ramble over I am feeling so emotional this afternoon - what :wink: is this ...... pregnancy hormones or simply a teasing af! :rotfl:
x

Well no AF for me today but no BFP either. I dont feel like I am pregnant so I am just waiting for AF now. Happy either way though as this is my first period since my M/C.

Good luck to all November testers :hug: :hug:

Wasn't to be for me - af arrived proper overnight - as I expected :( But atleast its here I hate the waiting game and always prefer to know one way or the other. Now this month would be really good for me please as it would be due August and that would make it a couple of months old before I go back to uni. So Mr Babygiver please give me mine this month ............. pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase! Oh and one for everyone else trying too!
xx

Sorry AF got you san and fingers crossed for you Tina :hug:

Sorry AF got you san and fingers crossed for you Tina :hug:

Hi

I have got my BFP :cheer:

Had it about 3 weeks ago but was too scared to post! :oops:

Am about 7 weeks now yayyyyyyyy!!!!! :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics