Thoughts on boys name

Kelly281

Reaction score
Hi there. I've loved the boys name Malcolm for quite a while now, however I'm unsure if it's seen as too old fashioned? Do you have any thoughts on this? :)

Thanks for any opinions!

mmmmmh, I'm not sure that I like Malcolm, but I do like Mal :)

My old teacher was called Malcolm and he was a right git, maybe that's why :lol: xx

I wouldn't say I like it or don't like it. Don't really know how I feel about it really.

Sorry thats no help at all! :)

If you like it then go with it! x

Sorry but i went to school with a Malcolm and he was constantly teased about his name and he no doubt hated it because of that! not something i would choose personally. x

The only Malcolm I know is a stick-thin geeky guy in his 50's :0 xx

makes me think of an old man hun. sorry. xxx

Oh no it's not looking good for Malcolm! I think I like it cause all the Malcolm's I've ever met have been really lovely lol.

Will have to think of some more boys names :)

My papa is Malcolm so I think of an older man, sorry.. Although I like Mal, and Colm? We are calling our little one Calum which comes from Malcolm too :)

x

It could sound a little older fashioned, but if you like it don't be out off.

Malaci (not sure if spelt correctly) after the colour green) is one I have always liked

mals nice :)
what do you all think of deni for a boy or is it abit feminin im really struggling lol

I'm not to keen on it, but thats cause my mom's boss is called Malcolm and his a miserable old git, but then again my Oh has got a couple of friends called Malcolm and they nickname themselves Malcy for short :) x

I prefere Malakai as opposed to malcolm. What do you think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back