Poo talk.........

jsykes1975

Reaction score
Hi,

So sorry to inflict this on you all but this is about my bowel movements so if you are of a delicate nature, look away now!

I struggle a bit with constipation at the best of times but I haven't been at the mo for 6 days!!

Way too long!!

Any tips other than liquorice, prunes, figs etc?

I'm trying the hot water and hoping to get a bottle of the old lactulose tomorrow.

Any other sufferers??

Julie

Rachel Dawn 02.10.01
Craig William 29.12.03
Emma Mary M/C Delivered 02.05.08

Baby due 18.04.08

I've had a bit of bother too. I've found that ordinary yoghurt seems to help loads. I usually have one every other day. I'm not as regular as I'd like, but it's better than not going at all ;)

I have been havin problems with this for weeks now, lactulose seemed to work for a while but starting to struggle again even with taking it!! :roll: :wall:

Hmmmm....

Haven't tried the yoghurt, will give it a go.

Will probably spare you an update though.

Thanks girls,

Julie xxxxx

I had trouble at the start with not "going" and ate grapes and cabbage... My nanna told me so :lol: and they worked... xxx

iv not had any problems with this so far touch wood, but hope it gets better soon lots of fab advice there :D :hug: :hug:

Hi :wave: ur not alone ive not been since tues so im on day 5 today!!! it's horrible and sooo uncomfortable... and TBH when i go it's not a very nice experiance :lol: i actually dread it!! but i wont go into that :) sorry no magic cures :wall:, but if u find one please let me no :hug:

Hiya

I can really sympathise with you.

My record has been 5 days. The ironic thing is that I can wee for England but just cannot do the other side!!!

I find the best thing is the Lactose to be honest, that seems to work for me. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back