*PRAMS - What's everyone getting?*

Mothercare spin. I originaly wanted a silvercross 3D but i really like the spin

I have the Silver cross 3D and love it.
Was going to go for the Hauck but got a really good deal on the Silver cross

I am puzzled, I do really want a Bugaboo but haven't looked at many prams yet. Don't really know where to start

i really want a bugaboo too but want to look around properly & try them out 1st!

My friend had a chameleon so I tried it and really liked it. Will have to try couple more before making a decision though, they are quite expensive too.

I've put a deposit on an iCandy cherry it fab, so light weight and compact compared to a lot that we've looked at

We bought the Hauck Condor Travel system too :) Got it in sainburys for £175 during their baby event :) It's gorgeous I;m really pleased with it xx :D

I've got a 2nd hand nearly new silver cross, don't know the range name but its champagne coloured and comes with a changing bag and carseat and can be a pram or a pushchair, I can't argue with the price as it was free!! :)

We are going for the mothercare spin too. Wern't looking to buy one at the time but seen it and it was perfect x

We spent SO long trying them all out in Mothercare! We are now definitely getting the Quinny Buzz 4, we love it and lots of friends have recommended it.

I was hoping to get the OBaby Zezu in lime green, but I don't think I'm going to be able to afford it :( x

we have ordered the silver cross surf in chilli :)

i love it, however I have just had to send a snotty email off asking where it is lol

I'm not sure which ones to get. I really like the look of the Bugaboo Cameleon but it's soooo expensive - especially if you consider that little one will only be in a carry cot for a few months and my sister said she couldn't wait to get rid of her pram and swap it for a lightweight buggy.

I joined Which? on a 1 month trial and the Babystyle Oyster came up with an excellent score - better than the bugaboo so I'm swaying towards this one now.

I have got the obaby zezu in black/red
I love it :) x

Hauck condor was my first choice but we went with the hauck malibu travel system, it's all built up with the car seat clicked in already :) i love it!! Such great value for the stroller + carry cot + car seat, we got it in black too :) xxx

I had a bargin with my pram, had a red and black mammas and papas skoot pram reduced from 300 too 100 :) Bargin!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back