*PRAMS - What's everyone getting?*

Have a look at the mothercare xcursion chick. It's all of what u said for a lot cheaper. I paid £257 from mothercare. Online it it's brill xxx

so glad this post is here, have no idea what to go for, seems like to get all the features I want it'll cost a fortune. think a travel system is best for us, but want one with the option of using it as a pram and as a pushchair, and the option when as a pushchair for little one to face towards or away from me. Plus definitely want four wheels but needs to fold down small, and be easy to put up/down.

Think I'm asking too much?

thing we're going to go for the obaby zezu with the car seat. OH things we should get everything second hand if pos but the pram is the one thing i want new - i'm just worried they've been in car accidents or the pram has been crashed, plus its something i'm going to have to use for the next 2-3 years so i want it to be right - hope its not just me being a snob :p

As my baby is our last baby i have spoilt them and myself! I had a Mamas & Papas Pliko in Optic for my daughter lovely, has a Gecko and a Quinny Buzz for my son.....

This time I have bough a Bugaboo Cameleon with buggy board, change bag and Paul Frank Covers but I got them all second hand in excellent condition so only paid a fraction of what they are worth

I've bought the Mothercare Trenton Deluxe travel system. It has everything I could ask for and more, really lovely to push and one handed folding.... amazing! It is listed as £280, but is on offer for £250 at the moment. Got it on the mothercare baby plan so I can have it delivered in September.

It includes, car seat (with a cover thingy for it), carry cot to make it into a pram so LO can face you, cosy toe thingy for when it's in pushchair mode and a changing bag. I also bought the rain cover and car seat base too. Super duper excited, everytime I pass mothercare I go in for a play of the display model!! hehe xxx

Last edited:
Have a look at the mothercare xcursion chick. It's all of what u said for a lot cheaper. I paid £257 from mothercare. Online it it's brill xxx

i got the xcursion in denim. used to work for mothercare just before i got pregnant and had already decided as soon as i found out.

it got delivered the other day and i love it. highly recommended it. the value for money especially on off is fantastic. xxxx

i have had 5 prams :) lol .....

Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Sport in purple (came with everything and was AMAZING!!)
Hauck Winnie the pooh (ok... ok to push but looks v flimsy)
Mamas and Papas Pliko (V comfy for bambino and folds up small but not trendy enough looking for me)
Mamas and Papas Beat Buggy in Pink ( Stroller - fab , gorg looking folds up easy and small)
iCandy apple - amazing i love it BUT :/ everyone in my family preferred my graco for looks....

pics of graco and icandy and pliko below!!

sorry pics rnt great xx

First is icandy it is all black but has a pink fleece liner in it :)
second is graco on left, also sil's graco on right and its HORRIBLE
third is pliko :) xx

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 281.JPG
    281.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 353.JPG
    353.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 2