Question...Anna23?

Snuggle

Reaction score
Just wondering, how long did you get faint lines for? I tested again this morn and again it was one of those hardly there at all lines (unless its my imagination :oops: ). I have a lot of cramp today so its quite possible that its AF pains and I feel like I have trapped wind :oops: I'm due AF tomorrow :hug: :hug: :hug:

P.S. There's some questions for Zoltar further down hun :hug: :hug:

ejjie said:
HollyHobby said:
You said you wernt going to test till sunday :shakehead:

Miss Holly you are so saintly!!! :fib: x

Hey I've only tested twice on like 4 and 5 dpo, that is quite good and restrained I think :dance:

HollyHobby said:
ejjie said:
HollyHobby said:
You said you wernt going to test till sunday :shakehead:

Miss Holly you are so saintly!!! :fib: x

Hey I've only tested twice on like 4 and 5 dpo, that is quite good and restrained I think :dance:

There should be tests you can do straight after BDing! We should get inventing those, 2WW are sent to turn us into crazy people...

Yeh but if we cant wait 2 weeks how we supposed to wait 9 months? :shock:

it is hard though, the first 2 weeks go by quick then this week drags! Even if you think you've been successful it's still a waiting game till you can test. I was laughing at my mum cos she said to wait to test, she doesn't even know that I would be testing early, i'm sure she reads my mind. :shock:

eejie we'll be testing on the same day - let's hope we can go to tri one together :pray: :pray:

HollyHobby said:
eejie we'll be testing on the same day - let's hope we can go to tri one together :pray: :pray:

I hadn't planned on testing because although FF has pinpointed my OV, I don't think I did OV and if I did then I defs missed the egg because silly DH was in Ibiza partying!!! I think AF will either come or OV hasn't happened yet but there's no hope for me... Maybe I'll get to follow you in a few weeks though :pray:

ejjie said:
HollyHobby said:

I hadn't planned on testing because although FF has pinpointed my OV, I don't think I did OV and if I did then I defs missed the egg because silly DH was in Ibiza partying!!! I think AF will either come or OV hasn't happened yet but there's no hope for me... Maybe I'll get to follow you in a few weeks though :pray:

:hug:

rusks said:
ejjie said:
HollyHobby said:

:hug:

I don't know what I want, if I OV last week like FF said then I had a normal length cycle but if I haven't OV yet then I get another go this month!!! grrrrrr

ohhh wind i get terible wind during pregnancy (ask Mat :rotfl: :rotfl: ) i had realy faint lines for about a week till the day after i was due on, why not try a tesco test or first response tomorrow?

I have a Clearblue in the drawer which I could try in morn if AF hasnt arrived :think: Judging by the cramp I have today though I would say she is well on her way :( I looked back on my posts on here to when I got my BFP with Maddison, it was 3 days after AF was due so there's still hope :cheer:

Snuggle said:
I have a Clearblue in the drawer which I could try in morn if AF hasnt arrived :think: Judging by the cramp I have today though I would say she is well on her way :( I looked back on my posts on here to when I got my BFP with Maddison, it was 3 days after AF was due so there's still hope :cheer:
:cheer: good luck tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back