Should I be worried?

It's utterly rubbish! I also have another friend who has quite a high BMI and they won't help her either.

On the doctor front, I have been and have to wait til May (1year) before any referrals etc x

Yeh I definitely think you have to be of what doctors call 'priority'. Which is fairly daft. I haven't yet thought about going to the doctors, It was just in response to a question to whether I have or not , as Its only been just under 6 months I was fairly aware they'd send me away for another 6 before taking any notice of me xxx

i am not a priority for help as i am under 30 pffft

You've been trying three yrs? And your not a priority?

What's constitutes as a priority then x

and a second trimester MC pfft, i can have tests but i will have to push for them, dont know whether its my area but the only reason they want to see me this month is coz its 6 mnths after my MC so i need a checkup.

i am going to have to lie or something i think, i have a referral to a clininc but its only a gyno place not for fertility??? and its a;lso the GUM clinic urgh

and a second trimester MC pfft, i can have tests but i will have to push for them, dont know whether its my area but the only reason they want to see me this month is coz its 6 mnths after my MC so i need a checkup.

i am going to have to lie or something i think, i have a referral to a clininc but its only a gyno place not for fertility??? and its a;lso the GUM clinic urgh

I can't believe have to wait until your over 30!

Charlotte it seems like its all a waiting game.

Also I use one of these ovulation calenders and just had sex every day! Sometimes twice/ 3 times a day. It's sounds like the ovulation kits are pretty good.

X

I can't believe have to wait until your over 30!

Charlotte it seems like its all a waiting game.

Also I use one of these ovulation calenders and just had sex every day! Sometimes twice/ 3 times a day. It's sounds like the ovulation kits are pretty good.

X

Rofl I sound like a crazed sex nymph. I was actually doing my teacher training at the time so had the school holidays off, oh always takes the holidays off with me- hence me sexing all day and night haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back