Smear Tests

Snappykat

Reaction score
May be a very silly question but would rather ask it. I am due to get a smear test tomorrow and wondered if this was safe when ttc?

I really don't see any reason why not Hun as long as your not already pregnant and just don't know it but I would just double check with the nurse before you have it, hope this helps x x

I had one at start of Jan, as long as you are sure that you are not pregnant then its okay and also nice to get the all clear a few weeks later, just tell the nurse anyway.

Hi Snappykat,
A bit of a late reply as I can see you were due to go in today but I'll chip in! :)
Last time I went for a smear test was exactly the time we started ttc, so I discussed ttc with the nurse also. She said it was good to get the smear done, just to make sure all was ok before babies arrived!
What did the nurse say to you today?
Xx

Hi Bead, as it turns out my daughter wasn't well today so took her to the doctors instead and cancelled my appointment. I think I will make another appointment for when AF has finished. Although I'm really hoping I'll not need to........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back