So nervous girls :(

faithsmummy

Reaction score
I got my driving test tomorrow im so scared!! failed it last month so really nervous!! :?

Im also looking at a new house im excited for that hope i get it!! :pray:

How many times did it take you to pass your driving test?? :hug:

aww good luck - fingers crossed hun :hug:

I passed mine 1st time :cheer:

I passed third time. I took about 60 lessons or maybe more. On my first two tests I was shaking so much I could hardly drive and so the third time I bought the spray in the link below to help with my nerves and I must admit I was a lot calmer and I passed. I hated learning to drive but I am so glad I did it as life would be a lot more difficult for me without my car. I must admit that when I passed I wasn't a very good driver but I am so much better now a few years on. I honestly believe that you don't learn to drive properly until you have passed and get out on the roads alone where you have to trust yourself. Good luck anyway I hope you pass.

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detai ... &slmRefer=

Good luck tomorrow

I passed 1st time after god knows how many lessons, to this day I think it was cause the examiner couldnt face having me in the car again :D

when he asked me what someone flashing their headlights meant I replied 'to say thank you' oh and 'danger'
and in my day you didnt have to do parallel parking so when the examiner asked me to park outside the test centre I sat there and said 'i cant', 'they didnt teach me that'!!!! :lol: :lol:

he couldnt write up the certificate thingy quick enough, stuck in the middle of the road!!!!!!

I passed first time. Just goes to show if I can pass then anyone can. Took me 20mins to get into a space today lmao. I bet your a much better driver hun. Stay clam and forget your on a test. easyer said than done, but i wish you loads of luck hun :hug: xxx

I passed first time too, i only had one "proper" driving lesson too :oops:
I hated my instructor so went and bought myself a wee Rover Metro and taught myself with my friends sitting in with me 8)
Passed though no worries tis nerve wracking but a fab feeling when you know you've done it

Good luck Chick :pray:

ooohh good luck hun, i passed mine on my second go, on Friday the 13th too!

awww hun i know how that feels :hug:

I passed mine first time about 2 months ago :hug:

Just try to relax and think to yourself its not the end of the world...be confident in what you do :D

Its a lot easier for me to say that now..i didnt believe it when i was in your situation

GOOD LUCK!! :hug:

I passed my third test last month. The other 2 were about 11 years ago, and I gave up then decided to give it another crack. I am the most nervous person in the world so I went to the doc a few days before and he prescribed me a pill to take an hour before the test. I think it's like a beta blocker and takes away all the adrenalin. It worked a treat and I was slightly nervous but very very much in control. I was so happy after the test I took a pic of the examiner:
S7300420_2.jpg

He was a lovely friendly Greek man with an accent like Gerry on BB.

Bless him he was so embarrassed having his pic taken :rotfl:

3rd time :oops: kept failing on the same thing , could reverse round a corner perfect on my lessons , failed every time when i did it in my test :wall:

Good luck hun :hug:

It took me 3 times before I passed, on my first test I got 2 dangerous ticks :oops: lol

My driving instructor told me to go to the doctors and get a tablet which reduces your blood pressure like they use for people on aeroplanes coz I was so nervous, and it worked, along with about 8 kalms tablets!!!

I passed second time, I was devastated when I failed first time :(

Its one of the best feelings ever when the examiner says you've passed though, Good Luck!!! :cheer:

Good Luck!!!

I passed first time (god knows how)

I put it all down to bananas... yes, bananas!!

Try to eat one before you go....

xxx

Funkylady said:
Good Luck!!!

xxx

I gave my examiner a sob story I'm sure its why he passed me, oh and he said I had lovely legs :shock:

frangelle said:
Funkylady said:
Good Luck!!!

xxx

I gave my examiner a sob story I'm sure its why he passed me, oh and he said I had lovely legs :shock:

see, I WAS thinking of wearing a short skirt...

but I wore a low cut top instead.. seemed to do the trick! lol.

Yes, my pass was nothing to do with my ability to drive, just the fact that my boobsicles were on display.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back