So nervous girls :(

I passed first time after only 13 lessons, guess it comes with being brought up in the summer holidays on a farm and being able to drive the tractor and the landrover as it was private property!!!

You will be fine today - let us know how it goes x x x

HappyAlice said:
I passed my third test last month. The other 2 were about 11 years ago, and I gave up then decided to give it another crack. I am the most nervous person in the world so I went to the doc a few days before and he prescribed me a pill to take an hour before the test. I think it's like a beta blocker and takes away all the adrenalin. It worked a treat and I was slightly nervous but very very much in control. I was so happy after the test I took a pic of the examiner:
S7300420_2.jpg

He was a lovely friendly Greek man with an accent like Gerry on BB.

Bless him he was so embarrassed having his pic taken :rotfl:

OH my gosh i had that examiner last time lmao!! looked at where your from and your from lincs lol!!
he best be nice to me this time lol or ill say ay u your on my pregnancy forum!! lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good luck! :pray:

I passed 2nd time! It was such a hot day and I was sweating like mad! It was only last September and I was ready to blame any mistakes on my slow pregnancy brain! :lol:

good luck :cheer:

i passed mine on my secomd time.

i failed my first because i hit another car :doh: :rotfl:

Funkylady said:
Good Luck!!!

I passed first time (god knows how)

I put it all down to bananas... yes, bananas!!

Try to eat one before you go....

xxx

yep I took this advice....and it worked hehe :cheer: wel i told myself it does maybe that works more lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back