Stomach pain

I use that method just because im un-comfortable ... pains and niggle wise ... they ease off after awhile!!!

I shouldn't have thought your uterus would have moved that far up tankett ... thats normally what happens with week 16/17 ...

Thats the stage im nearly hitting!!!!! .... It's proberly your muscles and ligaments streched out thats making your tummy feel that hard ... at around week 12 i had the same feeling ... after a week or 2 your muscle start to relax even tho there so streached ...

It's to make room apparently!!!

Hope that helped hun xx

Course it helped!! Any info is great thanks Imi!

It's just nice to know that I'm not the only one going through this.

If it's any help i went through a stage where my stomach was rock hard around week 12 ...

It does ease off, then u can feel the difference ... now the bottom hard of my tummy is rock hard and the top half above my belly button is a jelly belly!!! :shock: :shock:

And if i don't hold my tummy when i sneeze, it feels like i've ripped my skin open, it really hurts sometimes .... The part im not liking is my stomach aches, but it's all part and parcel i suppose ....

The bundles are worth all this until they hit around 13 .... then whoever put it there can have it back for a few years LOL!!!

Imi-mum-2-B!! said:
The bundles are worth all this until they hit around 13 .... then whoever put it there can have it back for a few years LOL!!!

Try 12 !!!!!! One minute she's the best daughter I could wish for, and the next.... tazmanian devil with a real 'Kevin' attitude!!! Joys. :lol:

Hehe why do you think i only visit my little sister once every 6 months??? She's a total pain in the ass and a miss "Attitude"!!!

She hits 13 in may, Both me and OH will be living around the same area as her then (God Forbid) ...

Really am not looking forward to a screaming baby ... a childish OH and an obnoxious 13 year old!!!

Life sucks i only wanted one and some how i've signed up for 3 :( :( :(

Hi Tankett

How are things now?

I had a massive sharp stabbing pain at 12 weeks - although I didnt get the rib pain it was awful - I was turning (slowly!!) in bed and it came right out of the blue - they couldnt tell me what it was and i never had it again.
Right took my breath away though! :shock:

But I agree with everyone on here - no harm in ringing the M/W thats what they are here for.

Hope all goes well

L x

tankett just read your post about your daughter lol i know how you feel my lad is going to be 13 in july and hes turning into a monster :( somedays he is lovely and others hes the devil himself hes starting to give me all sorts of problems in school and out of school how on earth will i cope when ive got a new baby too :shock: xxxx

Well, pains have gone now, and I seem to have changed shape over the weekend!! If I look at myself straight on, I now have a waist back, the rear view looks normal, and the side view has a lovely round baby bump!!!! So the pains were definitely movement.

Rach - I can sympathise completely with you. I often wonder how I'm going to cope. And when my daughter is in trouble for any reason, I wonder if I'm doing the right thing by bringing up another child as I obviously didn't do right the first time. But then I realise that I did. I taught my daughter to have her own mind, be independent and be able to make her own choices, and to deal with the consequences if those choices are wrong. That is exactly what she is doing. We've got a wealth of experience, and this will help us to raise this new child well. And I have a feeling that once the baby is born, both my daughter and your son will grow up instantly!!! :lol:

Hiya,

Sorry for butting in here (I have no life so have to interfere with other peoples!! :lol: ) but I was reading about your kiddiwinks and wondering if they are playing up because of the new baby coming and if they are worried they won't get the attention they think they should get & being naughty/pain in the arse is the one way of making sure they get it? or if its something all teenagers go through, do I have that to look forward to in the future?!
How do they feel about you having a baby?

Nicki.x :D

Sorry Nicky, but my daughter has been like this for ages!!! :shock: I'm afraid it is something that you have to look forward to! She is actually over the moon about the baby, as has always nagged me about having a baby brother or sister, even when I was single! :?

I don't know about Rach's son, but my daughter is far too old to be doing the attention seeking bit. At nearly 13, she isn't a child anymore, but a young adult. Scary!! :shock: Oh, and abuot the attention thing, she would possibly get some if she was ever at home!! :roll: Teenagers - you never see them unless they're grounded!!!

Tankett ...

Do what my dad did ... He sent my stroppy lil shite of a sister off to arthog in wales for a week last week (it's an out door activity centre)

It was a school trip ... very cold/wet/messy ....

Apparently she's come back a different girl ... until next week!!! At that age they just love to push the boundries ...

I don't see her that often and theres 11 n a half years difference between us, when we get together we still fight like cat and dog !!!

Only difference is, i can thump her and get away with it :):):):):)

nicki i got to second what tankett said here my son is over the moon about the baby and has been a monster since before i got pg but i did speak to him about the baby today and he has a few worries which i hope ive sorted out now
cut a long story short his dad and his wife had a baby in december and since then have pushed luke out a bit there seems to always be a reason why he cant pick him up on the weekends and its getting more regular when first had baby they didnt pick him up for 2 weeks :shock: luke very put out and thinks this is normal and that when i have this baby i will send him away for a few weeks :( obviously being a normal loving mum my son will go nowhere he will be with me and baby but he needed lots of reassurance xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back