thank you maria!

:rotfl:

Corrr mids - can I have some ;) :lol:

I managed to get GB in a back carry this morning without dropping him :cheer: Not sure I had it right though as he didn't look too comfy - still, I think not dropping him is a step in the right direction at least!!

Maria your stuff is beautiful, have you made the cosy toe yet hun, not pestering.
Need to sort out payment.

Thanks Maria!

Got the Mei Tai today and its fab! I love it :D

:cheer: :cheer: pleasedyou like it!! got your fleece today too,its red with blackskulls :)

midna said:
Bee said:
Thanks Maria!

Got the Mei Tai today and its fab! I love it :D
Lets have a look then :)

I'll take a pic :D Its fab! Black with red skulls :D

maria1976 said:
:cheer: :cheer: pleasedyou like it!! got your fleece today too,its red with blackskulls :)

Yay! I am so excited :D

*Sigh... I want one of maria's mei tais... her work is amazing and the material is dead pretty... Sadly though I no has the money... :( Not even to make one of my own... like I has the time :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bee said:
There's an idea Maria! Nappies and wraps :D

Having seen your work maria... I'd buy off you :D Well theres that whole money thing again.. :rotfl:

and Maria is so helpful! She found me a material :D Well she did suggest pink with skulls :lol: ;)

I'd buy nappies and wraps! They'd be fab quality going by the Mei Tai! In fact I've bought nappies recently that are shite compared to the Mei Tai

The thought of a custom MT makes me go weak at the knees. Maria I will pm you but I dunno if it's a tall order :lol:

daftscotslass said:
The thought of a custom MT makes me go weak at the knees. Maria I will pm you but I dunno if it's a tall order :lol:

Get one! You'll love it :D

I'm no help am I?

awww Mid sooo lovely - if I had the money Squig I would buy you one :hug:

Bee - I'm getting the same blanket as you... couldn't resist :lol:

monster_munch said:
awww Mid sooo lovely - if I had the money Squig I would buy you one :hug:

Bee - I'm getting the same blanket as you... couldn't resist :lol:

Oooh you copy cat! :lol: ;)

lol!
My weenotions nappy has been dispatched so we'll have matching nappies and blankets :lol:

I should have got the skulls mei tai!

:lol: I have more wee notions on the way ;)

What is your Mei Tai like?

my mei tai rocks! I got the red black and white flowers one :) Am getting the hang of putting it on now, although i soaked the end of the straps in morrisons car park!
Mid, i've seen those in ttc, and now they're turning me on :lol:

See I'm confused now... I know Maria does wonderful things but dunno how she'd get a pic of a cervix on a MT :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back