thank you maria!

Maria give me a ring or summit and I'll get a blankie off you.

Oooooooh also i'll have some nappies if ur gonna do them -

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

You've made my day :wink:

Maria if you decide to do nappies I'll buy from you!

noo don't make nappies, just keep making those beautiful slings :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That would be easier to explain to Mr MM

Maria you only have three fabric swatches on your website but everyone seems to have these gorgeous fabrics for their meitais that suit them down to the ground.. how do you do it.. what fabric would you have for me :) I've convinced DH to get one now the pound is so crap... in the new year that is... :D

Hey :wave: there are some fabrics on the coming soon page, the ones you see are the ones for sale :) but mostly I like to see what colours and patterns people like and try and source it, or dye it the right colour x I have sold quite a few on the coming soon page, but im having probs with the bloody web designer grrrrrrrrrr I have lots of different fabrics in my stash :hug:

Maria, I'd really love a stripey rainbow coloured one... have you ever seen any fabric like that??

Or I was thinking about a zebra print maybe??!!

hey :wave: I can defo get hold of zebra print for you, but the rainbow one, do you mean with straight stripes?? The zebra one I saw some fabric that is faux fur but its not a huge pile on it more like stroking a horse :)or of course I can get it in cotton

Mx

Now I want a Maria MT AAAAAAAAND a blanket!!!!!!!

ooooo pussy cats...pink pussy cats... lil miss likes cats... have you seen anything like that?

maria1976 said:
hey :wave: I can defo get hold of zebra print for you, but the rainbow one, do you mean with straight stripes?? The zebra one I saw some fabric that is faux fur but its not a huge pile on it more like stroking a horse :)or of course I can get it in cotton

Mx

Ooooh Maria can I have a zebra print one?? I'm not bothered if it's cotton or faux fur...whichever you think would be best for the MT is ok with me.

Hey, i will have a look for the cats as soon as :hug:

Pilkers, I have a 3 week wait at the moment before I start it, but yes I have booked you in hun, Do you want black silk on the back or another colour??

Let me know and Ill order the fabric later on tonight x

maria1976 said:
Hey, i will have a look for the cats as soon as :hug:

Pilkers, I have a 3 week wait at the moment before I start it, but yes I have booked you in hun, Do you want black silk on the back or another colour??

Let me know and Ill order the fabric later on tonight x

Yes please, black silk would be great thanks Maria! I'm happy to wait until later on in January... I don't want you working over Christmas!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back