i can't blumming well do it.

monster_munch

Reaction score
i have tried and tried to get used to my sling but i can't do it. If he is facing me then fine, he sits right, we.re both comfortable and both love it. But facing out is a nightmare. I can't get it to work at all. The arm straps end up being too loose so he sits too low but the tummy bit is so tight i can't get it over his legs. With a bit of force :oops: we manage but then it just sits there and doesnt support him. After a couple of mins of walking the arm straps where they go between his legs slip so they aren't supporting his bum and he screams and i get stressed :-( i.ve followed the instructions to the letter but i just can't suss it. When hubby was back for a few days, we tried the back hold but it was the same. No matter how tight i tried to get the straps it was loose on and green bean sat too low.
It's stressing me out now. The point was to use it so dh and i could go out walking with green bean on one of our backs or fronts but neither of us can suss it. Am going to have to sell it and get a babyhawk or something. Problem is i.ve already emptied the bank account this month.... Oops!
Does anyone have any suggestions for a reasonably priced mei tie type thing?
And does anyone want my lotties botties sling?! A tenner?
God i'm sn cack handed! Lol

I have a Lotties Botties one and I'm ok with Finlay facing forwards in it but I prefer him facing inwards.

I don't think he's going to be in it much longer though :( So I'll need to look for a new one too

i want a cheap mei tai too , i can carry leland for an hour max and he always end up sliding down, i think its cos im fat i can get it tight :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back