THE BABY DUE LIST

hayley

Reaction score
thought i'd start a list of the babies due over the next few weeks. Add yoi name and i'll edit my post.....

Bubble dreamer - 1 day over (due 27th july) - waters have gone! :dance: (will be induced monday 31st if baby hasn't arrived - good luck)
Imi - any day (induced 27th july)
Katastrophic - today (c-section 28th july)
Hayley - due 31st july
Lauramum01 - c-section 15th aug
Anna Marie - c-section 10th aug

x

I want to join but it's still too early!!! :roll:

*throws toys out of pram*

mummykay due 23rd august!! au naturel birth please!!

hayley said:

I've only just noticed this. Did I miss something, or have I not read a post properly????

UPDATED.

Fran ????????? no news
Bubble dreamer - 1 day over (due 27th july) - at last she's in labour - you go girl! :dance:
Imi - MADDIE HAS ARRIVED.. :dance:
Katastrophic - today (c-section 28th july) still no news????
Hayley - due 31st july - nothing yet...
Nicky-Jones - due 2nd aug
Yvanne - 21 aug
Mummykay - 23rd aug
EmmaandGary - 25th aug
LittleMinx - 26th aug

SEPTEMBER LIST

any mums to be fancy adding their name for september?

Good luck to everyone who is due nowish - it's so exciting, I can't wait to read all about your birth stories in the announce your new arrival section :D

Xxx

Can't join Aug list have to wait til Sept.... :roll: But here's wishing you ladies lots of love, can't wait to see all your pics and hear all your stories...keep us posted.
XXXXX

i've updated the list... the updated version is half way down! september mums to be fancy ading their dates?????

x

just added you to the list nicky-jones... good luck! have you been having any pains? nothing yet for me.. i didn't even think i'd get to my due date... i'm now over... and baby is moving away quite happily...

good luck for tomorrow

x

I did get some towards the end of last week - had trouble sleeping becaues of them. Nothing out of the ordinary since. I've been trying all the recommended things for encouraging her to come out but to no avail.

People recommend Rasberry leave tea which I have had 1 mug of a day since weekend before last. Is this enough or should I be trying to drink more of it?

i've been on rasberry leaf tablets since week 35... i take 2 tabets 3 times a day... i never tried the tea but i think you'd need more than one cup.. i read that it doesn't start labour off just helps to soften the cervix which in the long run makes labour easier... will have to wait and see...

i've been getting mild period pains on and off for ages.. really mild... it's the sharp pains i get down stairs that really hurt.. some take my breath away... been getting these for about 3 weeks now... although since sunday they've been really bad...

seeing my MW tomorrow - hope she can offer some more advice... baby should be a day old now!!!

x

I believe recommended dose of raspberry leaf tea is 3 cups a day (no more) if you can stand it :puke:

UPDATED.

Fran - GAVE BIRTH TO HER SON 31ST :dance:
Bubble dreamer - GAVE BIRTH TO HER BABY 1ST AUG :dance:
Imi - MADDIE HAS ARRIVED :dance:
Katastrophic - MOLLY HAS ARRIVED
Hayley - due 31st july - nothing yet...
Nicky-Jones - due 2nd aug
Yvanne - 21 aug
Mummykay - 23rd aug
EmmaandGary - 25th aug
LittleMinx - 26th aug
Tankett - 30th aug - c section (upto now)
Izzy - september 10th

Well done Hayley for this list.. great to know exactly when we are all due.. or overdue in your case!!

Any signs for you hun? tried the curries, the walks, the cuddles?? very exciting but I guess a little nerve racking too.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back