THE BABY DUE LIST

nothing yet... just mild period pains which seem to be playing with my mind... i'm sure i'm imagining them...

not long for you now! your on the count down! i wouldn't be supprised if you was holding your LO before me.. mine just seems to be too happy kicking away! i think it's all the biscuits i'm eating... maybe this baby is clued up...

How are you feeling about your c section? nervous? excited? can you believe 9 - 10 months ago we where all in the trying section and thinking we'd never be here... look at us know!
:D
x

I've just realised something. As long as my section can be booked sooner rather than later, all 3 of us will be having August babies!!!!! :dance: Who would have thought it this time last year!!!

I'm due September 10th, please add me to the list :D

Izzyx

Sorry i'm nosy and like seeing when everyone's due!!!!
Good luck to all of you!!!

:hug:

Tankett get pushing for 10th aug... all 3 of us could end up having our LO on the same day... how mad would that be... the MW has booked me in for a sweep 10th....

Izzy added you to the list.. watch the time fly now!

x

just posting to move this post back up... still no news from katastrophic... hope she's okay!

my LO isn't making any signs of coming out... i'm getting pressure from everyone i know!!!

Nicky-jones how about you? any signs?

Not long now till your C section Anna Marie - this coming thursday... i'm getting my sweep the same day... this is going to be our last weekend without our babies....

Hayley.... Katastrophic has made a post below!!!

I met Maddie today, she's such a little sweety!!! And Imi is beaming (is that the right word?)
Mum & Baby both looking loverly!!
xox

CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSING KATASTROPHIC POST... WELCOME MOLLY...

Is Imi doing okay? is she enjoying being a mummy? how is she settling into her new place? tell her to hurry up and get back on the net - she's missed...
x

She's waiting for vickys oh to fit some memory in her computer, thats whats gone wrong, she said she did a full long update with the move and everything ages ago and as she went to click submit the computer just froze!!

She really seems to be loving being a mum, we didn't really talk about her new place, it was the first time i'd ever met her today so i was really honoured to be trusted with Maddie cuddles!!! (although she did say don't drop her before she let me have her!! lol!!) :rotfl:

We're (Imi, Laura, Vicky & me) are going down to the meet next week, so lots of people will see how gorgeous Maddie is!!!
Am completely in love with Maddie, and Lauz's Ella & vicky's Kacy... they're all just so gorgeous and well behaved!!!

xox

Not really no. Last night I was having stomach pains but they went away again :-( - Funny never thought I would be disappointed by stomach pains going away.

hayley said:
just posting to move this post back up... still no news from katastrophic... hope she's okay!

my LO isn't making any signs of coming out... i'm getting pressure from everyone i know!!!

Nicky-jones how about you? any signs?

Not long now till your C section Anna Marie - this coming thursday... i'm getting my sweep the same day... this is going to be our last weekend without our babies....

Hayleys' not been on yet.... could this be a sign? :think: :pray: :pray:

Has she not? Oooo, I'll text her now........

Sorry HayleyB, but she's out driving over speed bumps trying to induce labour!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Trust you Hayley!! :roll:

Fran - GAVE BIRTH TO HER SON 31ST
Bubble dreamer - GAVE BIRTH TO HER BABY 1ST AUG
Imi - MADDIE HAS ARRIVED
Katastrophic - MOLLY HAS ARRIVED
Hayley - due 31st july - nothing yet...
Nicky-Jones - due 2nd aug - HAS GIVEN BIRTH TO HER DAUGHTER
Anna Marie - c-section 10th aug - good luck!
Lauramum01 - c-section 15th aug
Yvanne - 21 aug
Mummykay - 23rd aug
EmmaandGary - 25th aug
LittleMinx - 26th aug
Tankett - 30th aug - c section (upto now)
Fingerscrossed - 4th sept (hoping for aug baby)
Izzy - september 10th

Hi - nothing happened yet! went out early with DH... been driving fast over bumps! hoping this LO will get uncomfortable and shift... but no! can't believe how tired i am thou... i was up 4 times last nite peeing.. 5 if you count the one before getting into bed... i'm awake for ages afterwards too.. getting fed up and down now! bump is sooo heavy! movements have slowed down louds since yesterday... no more big kicks - fingers crossed it's a sign... :pray: still getting period pains but nothing comes of them. Getting really bad stitches now when i walk - even for 2 mins...

Roll on thursday - sweep booked...

Tankett - thanks for thinking about me.. :hug: sorry if i had you all excited...
x

Iam due 20th sept, but iam having a c section and dont have date yet but will know on the 23rd aug, so hopefully i will have a date to add then :cheer:

i wud add my name for sept (28th) but amis already arrived :dance: (25th july) so 2 l8 lol
lv b x

congratulations BubbleB - how is your little girl? quite prem.. hope your both doing fine...

x

shes ok lol still in NICU n ye she was 10 wks prem :shock: te doc sed shes really strong tho :D n she can breathe on her own but shes got a feedin tube

hope ev1 else is ok

luv braiana x

Congrats Kat and Bubble on the arrival of your LO's.. hope you are both enjoying being mums and that Mollie and Amelie are doing well :D :D

Hayley not long for you and I now, hopefully your sweep will start things off for you...3 days and counting!!!! :shock:

Tankett when will you know your date?? August baby for you after all - are you nervous about a section?? I am beginning to fret a bit :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back