THE BABY DUE LIST

anna marie - 2 days till your holding your LO... :dance: :dance: wot time are you booked in?

x

Congratulations Bubble B! Hayley will u add me to the list? Im due sept 4th but im hoping he'll be an august baby as he's been engaged 4 3 weeks! Oh I hope ur holdin ur LO soon Hayley!

added you to list... August is a busy month!!!!

xx

Anna Marie said:
Tankett when will you know your date?? August baby for you after all - are you nervous about a section?? I am beginning to fret a bit :?

At the moment I've got a consultant appointment on the 30th August, but my mw is going to ring the hospital again when I next go and see her (15th) and tell then it's urgent and they've got to bring my appointment sooner, so I'm hoping for an August baby! I'm trying everything to try and get me started naturally anyway, then they'll just have to do a section when I get there!! I'm not at all nervous, in fact I'm really excited about the whole thing. I love the idea of soon knowing what the latest date I'll be holding my LO will be! And knowing that I've not got to endure labour again!! :lol:

I will probably be feeling completely different when I am as close as you though. I'm already unpacking and repacking my labour bag daily (okay it's an excuse to look at how tiny the nappies are!!), so god only knows what I'll be like at the end of the month!!! :shock:

Oh, and congratulations Bubble!!!! I missed that announcement!! Sounds like you have a strong little lady there. :hug:

My little one has finally arrived. She arrived last night at 20:45 weighing a very healthy 8lb. I did get my home delivery and it was incredibly fast 2hrs 15mins. The timings were more like that of a second baby. Unfortunately I got a couple of complicated tears which the midwifes felt unable to stitch at home, so we ended up having to go to hospital with her. Oh well. We have named her Elena Elizabeth Jones

Congratulations hun! How are u feeling in yourself and how is beautiful LO?

Congratualtions!! How are you doing, and how's LO? :clap:

oh wow congratulations.... that was quick.... hope your okay after your tears... Elena is a beautiful name.... come on share your secret.. what did you do to start off your contractions...

Wow!!!! Congratulations Nicky!!! What a fab and quick delivery! :clap:

Welcome Elena! :hug:

UPDATED THE LIST BUT CAN'T MOVE IT TO PAGE 4.... :cry:

Wow that's great Nicky, that was quick...hope you and your LO are doing great...how much did she weigh? Loads of love n :hug: :hug: can't wait to see some pics...
xxxxxx

Nikki - your avatar has had a makeover! You've just confused the hell out of me!!! :rotfl:

Congratulations on your new little daughter Nicky, looking forward to reading all about it. Hope you aren't feeling too sore.

Thanks everybody. Hayley - I don't know if anything actually did the trick or not. I had been having fresh pineapple for breakfast mixed with yogurt for the last few days before she arrived. I had been having cream as that always has a laxative effect on my and somebody on here was told about taking a laxative. We also went for a nice long walk around a local lake on the Sunday. So hard to say if anything made any difference though. The scan date had put her EDD as the 31 July and the midwife said that the placenta had started to breakdown and she was definitely more overdue than the official date suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back