The "nub theory" predicting sex *update 1st post examples!*

Thanks Tasha :D What a great thread - you're our wee in house experto :D

Acutaly Holly when I looked at your signature of the scan pic I can see nub much clearer and im swaying more boy! id say 70% boy hun, you can see the angle more in that pick where as if you look at the examples of girl nubs they are much straighter than that.

:lol: this is hard

pacha said:
Thanks Tasha :D What a great thread - you're our wee in house experto :D

:lol: I wouldnt say that I could get it all wrong :lol:

Yea but its a bit of fun :D And I love the fact that your guess was girl :D Cant wait to find out if you have got them right x

:cheer: Well yes it is just abit of fun, I hope I get some right, especialy Beccs :lol: we don't want your baby being called Cyril now do we :rotfl:

I've checked the 6 remaining pics I have and I can't see anything close to a nub in any of the pics.

I scanned the photos in work which were saved to a PDF. I've uploaded to my webspace if anyone thinks they can figure out the sex for a laugh but *shhhhhh* don't tell my hubby!

http://www.bt4.co.uk/files/ScanPics.pdf

Tasha - that's exactly what I thought. All I know is our little one is extremely active so regardless we'll have our hands full!

I swear during the scan, all I could think of was: Scrubs Clip

Tasha - that's exactly what I thought. All I know is our little one is extremely active so regardless we'll have our hands full!

I swear during the scan, all I could think of was: Scrubs Clip

heyy tasha, what do you think :)

these were at 11 weeks so may be pretty hard, but i find out what baba is next friday, yayyy!!

the legs were completely apart on this pic but not really at an angle to see anything..

11 weeks again

Ok my first thought when looking, especialy at 2nd pic Girl was the first thing I thought.

Now if you look at the first post (recently updated with examples)

You will be able to see why I say this as the nub for a girl runs inline with the spine.......... BUT! im not sure 100% that it is full nub showing so could be totaly wrong! :lol:

Yummy mummy, yes I you sure will have your hands full :lol: and as for scrubs. you don't watch that tripe do you! :shakehead: :rotfl: (sorry can't stand it!) :hug:

Tasha20 said:
Ok my first thought when looking, especialy at 2nd pic Girl was the first thing I thought.

Now if you look at the first post (recently updated with examples)

You will be able to see why I say this as the nub for a girl runs inline with the spine.......... BUT! im not sure 100% that it is full nub showing so could be totaly wrong! :lol:

yes i dont think its fully grown on that pic, but we shall see in a longggg 7 days :angel:

:cheer: Good luck hun.

Like I said its hard to tell as it isn't very clear, but will has been interesting to guess sex!! :D

ooh tasha this is a good idea, but i don't know what mine is :rotfl: my picture is on my blog, i have no idea how to post here, if you could tell me what you think mine is i would be so happy :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Tasha20 said:
Ok so had a look ladies.

Minxie Now I think I see the nub but its on abit more of angle, though im still only saying 60% on it being boy but still could be girlie there so not sure again!
Oh and yes im think what you thought was nub... was a leg :lol:

Thanks Tasha :clap: In a way Im glad you are unsure! At the end of the day Im happy , boy or girl, I just want a safe birth and healthy baby. However, with one boy already a girl would be amazing. Then again I have everything for a boy.

A fortune teller told me Id be having a girl (I know you cant go on these things!) but my hubby comes from a long line of male-majority producers. So its all up in the air for now! I find out on Feb 3 - will be interesting if you are right. I think you may have a new career in gender prediction :wink:

Tasha I appreciate that you may be busy..so dont worry if you dont have time...but if you do have a spare sec can you just indicate on my scan pic where the nub is? For the life of me I cant see it and its really bugging me! Thanks :D

can i ask a silly question how did you lot get ur scan piccies uploaded to ur computers....did you scan them?
as i dont wont to ruin my piccies

Sweetpea134 said:
can i ask a silly question how did you lot get ur scan piccies uploaded to ur computers....did you scan them?
as i dont wont to ruin my piccies
yeah i scanned them, did not damage them in anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back